Yes, furniture legs or furniture feet can easily dent or leave marks on vinyl plank flooring.
Office chair caster wheels, heavy pianos casters or any type of furniture including bed frame feet can easily leave marks or dent your expensive vinyl plank flooring.
You really don’t have anything to worry about though, there are a lot of cheap ways to prevent furniture from denting your vinyl floor.
My house have vinyl floors as well…
In this article, I’m going to share the strategy that I use to keep the furniture feet from denting my luxury vinyl floor.
What is the easiest way to protect your vinyl floor from dents?
Well, the only thing that you are going to need are X-PROTECTOR NON SLIP FURNITURE PADS, these pads will help keep your furniture from sliding or denting your floor.
Using these pads is by far the easiest safe way to protect your floor.
I have been using these furniture pads for over two months now and they really do protect the floor.
There are quite a few ways to protect your vinyl floors from dents but I personally believe that the best way to do it is by using these high quality furniture pads.
These pads work on almost all types of furniture, you can use these under a heavy refrigerator, heavy couch, tables, chairs, and bed feet or even on a super heavy piano.
What I mostly love about these furniture pads is that, they were made and specially designed for expensive luxury floors like engineered hardwood floor, vinyl plank floor and laminate floors.
Will these pads leave residue on your expensive vinyl floors?
Well, what I mostly love about these pads is that, they won’t leave residue, they won’t discolor your floor and also won’t cause any build up over time.
Thee pads are safe and also suitable for vinyl plank flooring, you really don’t have anything to worry about.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these pads on vinyl floors.
I also bought these pads after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
What made me buy these pads was the customer reviews because, it had a lot of positive reviews plus a lot of people who have vinyl floors gave it a 5 star rating.
There is no such thing as a perfect product, but these pads are definitely perfect simple because they prevent the furniture from denting my expensive floor.
What are the things that I love about these furniture pads?
- Protect your floor from bed feet
- Protect your floor from chair legs
- Protect your floor from table legs
- Protect your floor from heavy furniture such as a piano or a refrigerator
- Keeps the chairs and tables from sliding to prevent the legs from leaving marks on the floor
- It keeps the furniture in place, it good for people who have kids or pets that loves to push the furniture around
- It doesn’t discolor the floor
- It doesn’t cause build up
- It doesn’t leave residue
- The pads were made and specially designed for sensitive flooring such as laminate and vinyl
- These pads are cheap but super high quality at the same time
- Easy to use
- Easy to resize, you can cut them by using scissors
- What I mostly love about these pads is that, they do not tear easily
- They also do not add too much height on the chair or tables
- They are not too thick and also not too thin
- They do not smell over time just in case the floor get wet
- They stick to the furniture… They won’t come off when lifting up the chairs
- they are felt, which means they will not ruin or damage your vinyl floor over time
- they last for a very long time, you won’t need to change or replace them often
How much does these pads cost?
Does these furniture pads prevent the furniture from sliding around?
Yes, these pads are a great way to stop the furniture from moving.
If you have a sofa or a bed or even a table that moves too easily than buying these pads is what you need…
These pads won’t only protect your floor but they also help keep the chairs from sliding too fast…
Each pad has an anti-slip rubber that won’t discolor the floor.
Do these pads come off when lifting up the furniture?
No, these have a tenacious adhesive, they won’t come off when lifting up the table or the chair, the adhesive stick to the feet of the furniture to not allow the pads to come off from the legs.
What type of furniture can these pads support?
- Dining chairs
- Bed frame
- Kitchen chairs
- These can work on all most any type of furniture
I have used these pads on almost everything in my house, I even use them under radio speakers to keep them from slipping when the radio volume is too loud.
How long do these last?
To be honest, I really don’t know, but they last for a very long time since they stick to the furniture.
Do these pads tear easily because of water?
Not really, these are felt, felt don’t tear easily because of water.
These won’t break easily just because of water, juice or coffee spillages.
How much height does these pads add to the furniture?
Well, these are about 1/4 inch thick, they definitely won’t add too much height...
Are these pads available offline?
I don’t know of any local shop that has the x protector pads, you will have to get them online.
If you search online, you will find quite a lot of complicated ways that you can try in order to prevent your furniture from denting your expensive floor, but I personally like using furniture pads just because they never given me any issues.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)