Marble floors are one of the most luxurious floors in the world, having marble floors will always increase the market value of your house which is one you need to be very careful when shopping for a vacuum cleaner because most vacuum cleaners were not made and designed for marble floors.
Marble floors are also sensitive to scratches, some vacuum cleaners will leave scuff marks on the floor that is why you need to get a vacuum cleaner that is safe and suitable for marble floors.
Today I'm going to share 4 Dyson vacuum cleaners that are safe to use on marble floors, There are numerous types of marble floors in the marketplace and it is really difficult to determine the most suitable vacuum cleaner for marble flooring as each of them have their own pros and cons.
There are also a lot of Dyson vacuum cleaners to choose from available on the market right now, but in this article, I'm only going to list 4 vacuums that were made and designed for sensitive floors such as marble floors.
There is no such thing as a perfect vacuum cleaner, these 4 are also not perfect, but they are way better than 99% of vacuum cleaners when it comes to cleaning marble floors... you are not going to regret spending your money on any of these Dyson vacuums. just make sure to choose the one that is on your budget.
Top 4 Dyson vacuum cleaners that are safe for marble floors
- Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - I upgraded to this vacuum about a 2 months ago and it is by far the best thing I’ve spent my money on this year, it cleans extremely well, it works well on my dining room marble floors and it cordless… good thing about this vacuum is the fact that it comes with a washable filter. You won’t need to buy a new filter every time the old filter has worn off.
This vacuum has a washable lifetime filter, you won’t need to replace the filter after a couple of months, the only thing you need is to give your filter a thorough cleaning every month, but most people find this vacuum a bit more expensive, but I personally believe that it is worth every penny. It high quality, it strong and it does the job pretty well.
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor Origin High Performance HEPA Filter Upright Vacuum Fuchsia - This is by far the most cheapest Dyson vacuum available on the market right now, it cheap but super high quality at the same time, it is a multi-floor cleaner, you can use it on marble floors, tile floors, polished concrete floors and a lot more. But it corded… It not cordless. If you are only looking for a cordless than this may be not for you.
I also have marble floors in my dining room, this is the first Dyson vacuum I bought after moving to my house a few years ago and it has never given me any issues, it cleans very well and it also didn’t cost a lot of money. I decided to upgrade a few months back after it broke and I didn’t see a point of fixing it.
- Dyson Ball Animal Upright Vacuum - My dad have this vacuum cleaner, the reason I included it on this list is because I borrowed it from him and used it for 2 weeks straight after my first Dyson vacuum broke, it fairly quite when comparing it to all of the vacuum cleaners I’ve used, but I honestly didn’t like the *ball* design because it makes the handling turns a pain, very difficult to handle when turning.
This is a great vacuum for marble floors but the bin is too small, I really don’t understand why they made the bin so small, I honestly don’t get it, it get full within minutes if the place you are cleaning is really dirty. But other than that, it a great vacuum plus it cleans all types of floors.
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner My brother in law have marble floors on his dining room, kitchen and bedroom, he has been using this vacuum cleaner for almost a year now, so I also would highly recommend it to people looking for a high quality Dyson for marble flooring, the only thing that I kind of don’t like about this vacuum is the fact that it just cost a lot of money.
If you don’t mind the price, than I would highly recommend this vacuum cleaner, it cordless and it can run for 60 minutes, great for large families with kids and it was also made and designed for households with pets…
My wife wanted me to also buy this vacuum but I didn’t buy it simple because you need to hold the trigger down for it to run, there is no on/ off switch, that is the only thing that prevented me from buying it but other than that, it a great vacuum cleaner…
1. Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- First of all, it safe and suitable for marble floors or any other super sensitive floors, this vacuum is also great for floating floors such as hardwood floors, vinyl floors, engineered hardwood floor, bamboo floors or laminate floors, it works even on both high pile and low pile carpet, what more can you really ask for? This vacuum has everything that you may need…
- It was made and designed for all households, it great for people who live alone and it also good for people who have messy kids, this cleans all kind of dirt, it even vacuums pet hair that is why I would also recommend it to people who have pets such as dogs or cats.
- If your pets leaves hair all over your floors than you need to invest on this vacuum, it a bit expensive but it does the job pretty well, you won’t have any regret from spending your money on it…
- It can run for 48 minutes straight without charging, I personally think that 48 minutes should be enough since it vacuums faster than any other Dyson vacuum cleaner I’ve ever come across with, plus it is also very strong
- What I personally like about this vacuum is how strong and durable it is, my 8 year old has dropped it twice and it still looks brand new with no single scratch on it… it high quality, it doesn’t break easily… best for people who have naughty kids.
- What makes this vacuum different from other vacuum cleaners is the fact that it comes with a washable filter that will last you for a lifetime, you won’t need to replace the filter after a few months of using this vacuum, the filter should last for years even if you use this daily
- It powerful but light weight at the same time, I hate heavy vacuum cleaner, I’m a bit lazy so this vacuum makes the job a lot easier for me, it cleans faster, it cordless and it super lightweight… even my 8 year old daughter uses it when vacuuming her bedroom and she has never had any issues
- Another thing that I personally like about this vacuum is that, they designed it for deep cleaning as well, it will suck any pet hair that is on the floor and it also vacuums wet sand, my kids likes to play outside and they enter the house with super dirty shoes with wet sand, this vacuum does a pretty good job when it comes to vacuuming all the wet sand or mud that is on the floor
- When comparing this vacuum with my older Dyson, this one has 150% more brush bar power, it just amazing, it doesn’t leave anything behind and it super easy to use
- Well, as much as I love this vacuum cleaner, it a bit more expensive, most people are thrown off by the price, but based on my personally experience, buying it made my job a lot easier because it cleans a bit faster than my previous vacuum and it doesn’t make super loud noise when using it. It awesome.
- Before buying this vacuum, you need to know that it can run for 40 minutes on regular mode but if you want to go all out on the super max power the battery will only last you for about 20 minutes. But it not a big of an issues since it cleans way faster than any other vacuum I’ve had or tried.
2. Dyson Ball Multi Floor Origin High Performance HEPA Filter Upright Vacuum Fuchsia
- It cheap and it works…. This is the first Dyson vacuum I have ever used, I bought it from amazon a few years back and it did a great job when it comes to cleaning my marble floors, I highly recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a Dyson vacuum but doesn’t have a lot of money to spend, this can vacuum all kind of floors, from marble floors to tile floors…
- It is bag less, it comes with a removable canister that you can clean out
- Another good thing about this vacuum is that the wand wit attachment is about 3 feet and the hose can be expanded with another 6 to 8 feet, what amazed me about this vacuum was the fact that when the hose is extended out to do ceilings, it was very flexible, it didn’t have a stiff feeling
- I used this vacuum to clean almost everything, what I liked the most was that it cleaned my area rugs very well, it works on regular rugs as well, it makes cleaning rug a breeze…
- It cheap but also high quality at the same time, it doesn’t scratch the floor that is why I would also highly recommend it to people who have sensitive floors such as hardwood floors
- What amazed me about this vacuum was how good it was with edge cleaning, it does a really good job when it comes to cleaning edges, I honesty can say that this is by far the best vacuum cleaner available on the marker right now when it comes to edge cleaning
- I got it from amazon and it was very easy to assemble, you are not going to need any special tools to put it together, no skills are required.
- You can use it on low pile and high pile carpet, I really enjoyed using it when vacuuming my large areas rugs
- The cord wrap on the back, the cord is also long enough, it about 10 yards =30ft, it reached all my bedrooms and hallways…
- Good thing about this vacuum is that, it can stand up on its own when you leave it for a few minutes or when you store it on a closet
- It is very easy to use, you can easily open and clean the canister within a few seconds
- We all know that Dyson Vacuums are expensive, Dyson has the most expensive Vacuum cleaners available on the market right now, their vacuum cleaners are strong, high quality and durable… you’ll like this vacuum and it cheap
- It a bit heavy… great for adults, my 8 year old daughter likes to clean her bedroom by herself and she couldn’t use this since it was a bit heavy for her… it not lightweight at all but it is a great vacuum
- It doesn’t have a light
- You will need to replace the filter after a couple of months, especially if you use it daily, *make sure to only buy the filter from the Dyson website* or else you are going to be very disappointed, most website that sells this filter have cheap knock off that resembles the original but not a real HEPA, I also made a mistake of buying a replacement filter from eBay and it was garbage than my life got the original from the Dyson website
- It is not self-propelled, you actually have to push it
- As much as I loved this vacuum, it was a bit noisy, if I had to rate it out of 10 when it comes to noise, I would give it a 3, I wouldn’t recommend it to people who are looking for a super quite vacuum
3. Dyson Ball Animal Upright Vacuum
My dad has been using this vacuum for quite a long time now and I don’t see him upgrading anytime soon simple because it does almost everything that he needed from a vacuum cleaner, the only thing that I can promise you is that if my dad loves it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well, just make sure to first read the customer reviews just so you can hear what other people are saying about it.
My dad has also landed me this vacuum to use for a few weeks and I honesty liked it, that is why Included it in this list plus it also safe to use on marble floors.
- It works on marble floors and it comes with tools for corners and more
- It comes with about 6 different surface angles and one of them are bound to fit in any type of corner you have in your home
- It works with pet hair, good for people who have cats or dogs…
- It has about 11 amps
- It not that heavy, it bug but very light in weight plus it pulls itself when using it
- It extremely food, this vacuum can pick up anything even on a super thick shag rug
- It works on hardwood floors, most vacuum cleaners will scratch the floor, my dad have marble floors and hardwood floors at his place and he has been using this for a very long time, it has never scratched the floor
- It works on both low and high pile carpet
- It works on laminate floors
- It works on tile floors
- It works on vinyl floors
- If you have pets, you are not going to have to worry about your dog hair getting wrapped around the brush of this vacuum, they designed it to also pick up long dog hair without any issues
- It great also on polished concrete floors
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money, almost anyone looking for a high quality vacuum cleaner can afford this…
- It not that loud, there is no such thing a vacuum cleaner that doesn’t make some kind of noise, the only thing I can say is that this vacuum is quite than my hoover… at the end of the day it still a vacuum cleaner, it will make some type of loud sound
- It corded, as much as I love cordless vacuum cleaners, I think this one is good because you get all the full power
- It comes with accessories such as crevice and a small brush nozzle
- It is also gluten free
- The dust collection container size is large enough, it about 2 gallons, it will easily hold dust, dirt, pet hair and lint, you won’t need to empty it too often
- This vacuum will also give you an option to switch off and on the brush roll if you want just in case you want to vacuum hardwood floors or other flooring such as laminate floors
- The reason I highly recommend this to people who have pets such as cats is because my dad also have two cats at home and this vacuum can pick up cat litter extremely well
- It doesn’t have automatic cord rewind
- You can’t use it on a lightly wet carpet
- It is not self-propelled
- It uses 110 volts, if you are wondering which voltage does it use (it cannot be plugged into a 220v power supply)
- The power cord is not retractable, you are going to have to wind it up
- It available on amazon, but the seller or the distributor is not authorized by Dyson
4. Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This is a new Dyson vacuum, it their lasted version… well it expensive but great but I honestly wouldn’t spend my money on it simple because there are a lot of Dyson vacuum cleaners that can do the same job for a much cheaper price… the only thing that makes this vacuum cleaner different from other older Dyson vacuums is the fact that it a lot smarter but not worth the money.
Please note: I don’t have anything against this vacuum cleaner, I don’t have anything negative things to say about it just because it does the job pretty well when it comes to cleaning all types of floors but I just feel like it just too expensive, I feel like Dyson is kind of ripping us off just because of their name brand.
Dyson have the most expensive vacuum cleaners in the world, some are good and some are bad, some are decent and some are just pure garbage, this one is good, it really good but it does the same thing as my cheaper Dyson vacuum… there is really not much of a difference when comparing the two.
I feel like Dyson keeps releasing these new models for the sake of it, same as apple , they produce a new iPhone every year and you won’t see much different except for the camera, same thing as Dyson, they keep producing the same thing but hype it up to people for the sake of selling.
My brother in-law has this vacuum, his had it for a reasonable time now, he uses it daily and he likes it, I also have tried it once when I was at his house and I was amazed by how smarter it was comparing to other older models but I didn’t feel like it was worth the price, it just too expensive lol.
Do I recommend it for marble floors?
Yes, but I would only recommend it to rich people who doesn’t mind paying a premium price because this is going to be a lot cheaper in a few months, Dyson vacuums tend to depreciate very quickly within a year.
Most people including myself, we tend to believe that expensive products are much better than cheaper products, which it not true, I drove a Range rover that costed me a lot of money and it gave me a lot of problems after two years, and I also bought a Toyota corolla for a much cheaper price and drove it for 4 years and it never broke down or gave me issues and on top of that it was a lot cheaper to maintain.
We all know that Dyson vacuums are the best vacuums cleaners available on the market right now when comparing them with other brands but sometimes I feel like they are charging us too much since their vacuum cleaners are also made in mostly plastic material.
Based on my personal experience, this vacuum is a little better just because the battery can last for up to 60 minutes, 60 minutes is a long time for just vacuuming plus it has twice the suction of any other cordless vacuum but other than that I really don’t see a huge difference when comparing it with my cheaper Dyson vacuum.
Another thing that makes thing vacuum cleaner stands out is the fact that it automatically adapts suction and power to deep clean different floors without changing cleaner heads. It a lot smarter but too expensive.