Are you scared to put your super heavy bookcase on top of your newly installed laminate floor?
Well, you do not have anything to fear, your bookcase wont damage your laminate floor just because it heavy.
Laminate flooring is sensitive to scratches not heavy furniture.
Laminate floor is expensive for a reason, it was designed to handle large and heavy furniture.
Laminate floor can handle a 500-pound furniture easily without any issues.
The only thing that may easily ruin your laminate floor is furniture feet that may leave marks on your floor not a heavy bookcase.
I have laminate floor in my house, and I have a super heavy piano in my dining room and my laminate floors seems to handle both my heavy piano and my heavy bookcase.
You don’t have to be scared, your heavy bookcase will not damage your floor just because it heavy.
The only thing you need to do is to protect your laminate floor from your furniture feet in order to prevent your bookcase from leaving marks on your expensive laminate floors.
If you have a heavy bookcase or a heavy piano than you need to get the X-PROTECTOR NON SLIP FURNITURE PADS to prevent the furniture feet from scratching your floor.
Laminate floor is very expensive, and it is also expensive to fix that it was you need to protect it from marks or scratches.
Getting rid of laminate floor scratches that were caused by the furniture feet can cost quite a lot of money that is why it is very important to use furniture pads on all your furniture.
If you want your laminate floors to last you longer, You need to use furniture pads on table feet, refrigerator feet, bed feet, sofa legs, chair legs, bookcase feet, piano casters and your couch feet.
Laminate floor was designed to last for at least 15 years but if you want your floor to last you for longer than 15 years than you need to look after it and protect it from furniture feet that may easily leave marks on your floor.
Will furniture pads protect your laminate floor from your heavy bookcase legs?
Yes, putting furniture pads underneath your bookcase feet will help a lot.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS to hear what other people are saying who are also using these pads to protect their laminate floors.
Laminate floor is not weak that is why it is not cheap.
Laminate will not tear or wear off just because you have heavy furniture in your home.
All homes have some type of a heavy furniture but that doesn’t mean they can’t install laminate floor just because they have a heavy bookcase.
I also have a very heavy bookcase in my living room, and my laminate floor seems to handle it extremely well.
The only thing I will tell you is that, as long as you use furniture pads than your laminate floor is safe.
Are the furniture pads expensive?
Not really, furniture pads are cheap... you don’t have to worry about the price.
Please note: You need to be very careful when shopping for furniture pads because some furniture pads can also leave marks and stain your laminate floor.
You need to avoid rubber furniture pads or latex furniture pads because they will discolor your laminate floor slowly but surely.
The only safe furniture pads to use on laminate floor and vinyl plank floor are the felt pads that is why I only recommend using the X-PROTECTOR PADS .
What are the things that I love about using these furniture pads?
- I have been using these pads for over 5 months now and they’ve never left marks or stained my floor
- These pads have never given me any issues
- Easy to use
- These pads are by far the best furniture pads I have ever used
- This may sound too good to be true, but these pads are extremely strong and high quality but cheap at the same time
- These pads are the only furniture pads that didn’t leave stains on my floor
- These pads work for all type of furniture, from chairs to tables
- Another thing that I love about these pads is that, they work on both dark and light laminate floor
- You can custom size them easily with scissors or a sharp knife
- These are the only furniture pads that don’t come off easily, they stick to the furniture feet even when my 3-year-old daughter is trying to take them off
- My Dog used to move and push the kitchen table which caused a lot of issues because the table was leaving marks on the floor, but that hasn’t happened since I started using these pads becaused they keep the furniture in place
- These pads have a high quality felt backing that prevent the furniture from moving or sliding
- If your furniture keeps on scratching your floor than these pads are exactly what you need
- These pads are about 1/5-inch-thick, which means they will not add too much height on your furniture
What are the things that I don’t like about these furniture pads?I don’t have anything that I don’t like about these pads simple because these protect my laminate floor extremely well.
Buying these pads was the best thing I ever did this year.
I love my laminate floor, I spent a lot of money on this floor that is why I try my best to protect it from furniture scratches.
If you want your laminate floors to last you longer than expected than buying furniture pads will save you from a lot of headache.
Where to buy these pads?
You can get these felt pads by CLICKING HERE TO BUY THEM FROM AMAZON.
I have used about 6 different furniture pads, but all were garbage, the only pads that doesn’t stain my floors are the X-PROTECTOR that is why I highly recommend them to anyone who have vinyl plank flooring and laminate flooring.
I hope this article was helpful, good luck and stay blessed…