Are you looking for ways to keep your couch from slipping on your hardwood floors? Then today, I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best way to keep your couch from sliding on your floor.
There are a few ways to keep your couch from sliding but it can be very tricky to stop furniture from sliding on hardwood flooring.
Hardwood floor can get damaged easily and couches can dent your wood floor within seconds that is why you need to protect your hardwood floor as soon as it installed to prevent your furniture from leaving marks on your floor.
So, what is the best way to keep your couch from sliding or denting your wood floor?
Well, if your couch keeps on sliding than the only thing you are going to need are furniture pads…
You need to put furniture pads underneath your couch feet to keep it in place…
So, what are the best furniture pads to use on hardwood floor to stop your couch from slipping?
Th only furniture pads that I use on my hardwood floor are the X-PROTECTOR NON SLIP FURNITURE PADS, these were specially designed for all types of hardwood flooring.
What I love about these pads is that, they keep the furniture from sliding and they also keep the furniture from denting or scratching the floor.
There are hundreds of different furniture pads available on the market right now, but not all furniture pads are safe to use on hardwood floors.
Rubber furniture pads can easily leave residue marks on hardwood and latex pads can also easily discolor your hardwood floor that is why you need to use felt pads such as the X-PROTECTOR PADS.
The reason I recommend the X-PROTECTOR PADS is because these pads are felt and they are safe to use on all types of hardwood floor such as vinyl plank, laminate floor, bamboo floor and engineered hardwood floor.
Will these furniture pads really protect your hardwood floor and also keep your couch from slipping at the same time?
Yes, I have been using these pads for over a year now and they work like magic, they protect my floor from all my furniture and also keep both my couch and my bed frame from sliding.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these furniture pads on hardwood floor.
I also bought these pads after reading the customer reviews from amazon since a lot of people who have hardwood floors were also highly recommending them.
The only thing I can promise you about these pads is that you are going to have a single regret from using them on your floor, these pads are worth every penny.
These pads work like magic, they wont leave residue and also won’t discolor your hardwood floor.
What I mostly love about these pads is that, they are only 1/5-inch-thick which means they don’t add too much height on the couch, tables and chairs.
What shocked me about these furniture pads was that , they are cheap but high quality at the same time, I don’t have any complains and also don’t have any regret from using them on my floor.
If you want to keep your couch in place than these pads are exactly what you need since they were designed for hardwood floor and also were made for heavy furniture.
I use these pads to keep my kitchen chairs from sliding, I also use them on my couch, tables, bed frame and piano.
How long can these pads last when using them on a couch?
Well, it really depends…
I normally replace them after 5 months on my couch and I usually replace them after 4 months when using them under my bed frame.
What are the things that I love about these pads?
There are only two things that I love about these furniture pads, 1. they prevent my couch from sliding and 2. These pads prevent the couch from leaving marks on my floor.
How much do these pads cost?
These pads are cheap… but don’t let the price fool you, these are by far the best furniture pads I have ever used on my hardwood floor.
What are the pros and cons of using these pads on hardwood floor?
- Cheap but high quality at the same time
- Keep all my furniture from sliding on the floor
- Keep my furniture legs from leaving marks on the floor
- They are felt, which means they won’t damage or ruin your floor
- The adhesive on these pads won’t discolor your floor
- They are 1/5 ich thick, perfect size for any furniture, they won’t add too much height on your couch
- They last for a very long time, you won’t have to change them frequently
- You can resize them by using scissors or just a knife
- They are very easy to use
- Easy to cut
- Doesn’t have any smell
- My dog used to push the chairs around the house but that hasn’t happened since I started using these pads because of the backing
- These pads are safe to use on all hardwood floor types
- They don’t stick on to your hands when applying them
- They won’t leave any residue on your floor
- They don’t come off when picking up the chairs as they stick to the furniture feet extremely well
- You can use them even on super heavy furniture such as a piano or a bed frame
- They don’t wear or tear easily
- You can custom size them to feet any furniture leg
- These pads will help make your hardwood floor last longer because they keep the furniture from scratching or denting your floor
- The only thing that I don’t like about these pads is that, they don’t work on cement or concrete floor other than that I don’t have any regret from using them.
These pads are your best option if you want to stop your couch from denting or sliding on your floor.
Where to buy?
CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE FROM AMAZON so you can get them for a much cheaper price.