There are a lot of ways to protect your hardwood floors from casters, but today I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best way to do it.
The only way I protect my laminate hardwood floor from my piano casters is by using Hardwood Piano Caster Cups by Sound harbor.
I have been using these piano caster cups for over 7 months now and they prevent my piano casters from leaving marks on my floor.
There are a lot of caster cups that you can choose from available on amazon right now but you need be very careful when shopping for caster cups because some caster cups are not safe to use on wood flooring.
The reason I recommend the caster cups by Sound harbor is because I have been using these caster cups for more than 7 months and they’ve never given me any issues.
These caster cups prevent my piano casters from damaging and scratching my floors better than any other caster cups I have ever used.
There are a lot of ways to protect your wooden floors from casters but I personally believe that using caster cups is the best and easiest way to do it.
After searching and searching for the best way to keep my piano casters from ruin my hardwood floors, someone on yahoo.com told me to try these caster cups.
Then I immediately went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying and I was very amazed by the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending using these caster cups.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these caster cups.
What are the things that I love about these caster cups?
- These cups protect my laminate hardwood floor from caster damage better than anything I have ever used
- Made with high quality 100% hardwood material
- They were designed for heavy pianos, but you can also use them on chair casters and more
- They were designed to be placed under a piano’s legs in order to protect hardwood floors but you can still use these on heavy furniture that has casters on the legs.
- Each cup has a felt backing underneath in order to prevent the furniture from slipping or sliding
- The cups are cheap but surprisingly high quality at the same time, these are the cheapest high-quality caster cups in have ever used
- They were made for heavy duty, you won’t have to worry about the weight of the furniture
- Easy to use, the only thing you need is to just put them under the legs or casters
- These are newly made caster cups, they were improved to offer an economical but yet durable option for protecting your floor from casters
- These will prevent the casters from leaving marks or scratching the floor
- They were specially made for hardwood floors but you can still use them on tile flooring and also can even use these on carpet as well
- These caster cups were specially designed to absorb weight of a super heavy grand piano, which means you can also use these on your chair casters even if you sit on the chair on daily basis without worrying about them cracking.
- These will minimize any kind of damage to your hardwood floors because fixing wood floor scratches can be very expensive these days
- These caster cups are ½ inch in height, they provide stability without adding too much height on the furniture
- These cups look great, they are kind of stylish and can go with any décor
- these will save you a lot of money since we all know that fixing wood floor scratches can cost quite a lot of money
- the felt backing on these caster cups is very safe, it wont discolor or ruin your hardwood floors
How much does these caster cups cost?
Whether you think that these are expensive or you think that they are cheap, the only thing I can promise you is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on these cups.
I recommended these to a lady who lives next door, she used them on a baby grand piano and she told me that these were expensive but after using them for just 2 days she told me that buying them was worth every penny.
How many caster cups are in a box?
The Caster Cups by Sound harbor has 3 cups in each box, which means if you need 4 cups, you will have to buy the pack of two.
Please note: these cups are not sold individually.
Can you move the furniture with these caster cups on?
No, you cannot move the chair or piano if you have placed these cups under the casters because they have a felt backing to keep the furniture sturdy in one place.
Are these caster cups suitable and safe to use on carpet?
Yes, I bought these to use on hardwood floors but I also have used them on a carpet and they worked just fine.
Will caster cups work on a baby grand piano?
Yes, I have recommended these to my neighbor who has a baby grand piano and she told me that these worked very well for her.
But you need to make sure that they are situated where you want them before you set your piano down on them because once the piano is down, there is no moving them.
Where to buy these cups for a much cheaper price?
You need to buy them from amazon, amazon is much cheaper and amazon also delivers on time.
If you care about your hardwood floors than these caster cups are worth the money because they will also save you a lot of money and headache.
How long can these last?
Well, I’m not sure, but these will last you for a very long time because they are hardwood and they were designed to be used on super heavy pianos.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)