Taking care of hardwood floors can be very expensive these days, that why you need to make sure that your furniture doesn’t scratch or leave marks on your floors.
Did you know that heavy furniture can slowly but surely ruin or damage your hardwood floors?
Today I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best way to protect your hardwood floors from heavy furniture.
I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll go straight to the point, the only thing you are going to need is X-PROTECTOR Felt Furniture Pads.
Fixing or repairing hardwood floor scratches caused by heavy furniture can cost quite a lot of money, using the furniture pads will save you a lot of money, time and headache.
I have been using these felt furniture pads to prevent my heavy furniture from damaging my floors for over 4 months now and I personally believe that using these is the easiest way to protect your wood floors from furniture.
There are a lot of ways to keep your furniture from ruining your floors but I would highly advice you to not waste your time when there is an easier solution such as using the X-PROTECTOR Felt Furniture Pads to make things way easier.
What are the things that I love about these X-PROTECTOR Felt Furniture Pads?
- Easy to use
- Capable of holding super heavy furniture for a very long time
- Cheap but high quality at the same time
- These pads are super cheap but they are amazingly super strong and can hold super heavy refrigerator or heavy piano
- Great for couch, tables, bed and a lot more
- These goes well with any furniture legs
- They don’t break, tear or wear off easily
- They protect your hardwood floors from scratches and marks that could be cause by your heavy furniture
- They were made and especially designed for all types of hardwood floors
- These pads doesn’t slip or slide, great for light tables and more
- They are good on vinyl hardwood floors
- Good on laminate hardwood floors
- Good on bamboo hardwood floors
- Good on engineered hardwood floors
- You won’t have to worry about the furniture from scratching your floors anymore
- They were made for hardwood floors but you can also use these pads on tile flooring as well
- They don’t leave sticky residue
- They don’t discolor your floor
- They don’t leave greasy marks after you have used them for a long time
- I love the height of these pads, they are about 1/5 inch which is best to protect the floor without adding too much height to your furniture
- You can use these on any furniture legs
- And can also use these pads under your piano casters and more
How much does these furniture pads cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price though since these are extremely cheap.
At first, I was a little bit skeptical about these furniture pads, I honestly didn’t believe that these small little pads could help protect my hardwood floors from my heavy furniture.
What made me buy these pads was the price since they didn’t cost a lot of money, I honestly didn’t have anything to lose.
But the real reason I bought these furniture pads was the customer reviews since a lot of people were highly recommending them under the amazon customer review section.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these pads to protect their hardwood flooring from heavy pianos and more.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending these which means these really does work…
What are the pros and cons of using these furniture pads on hardwood floor?
- These pads are strong, they were made for heavy furniture
- Strong material and tenacious adhesive
- They are made of strong eco-friendly material with recycled fibers
- These won’t damage or discolor your floors
- Tenacious adhesive guaranteed, you can easy stick the pad to any furniture surface and be sure it will hold on and protect for a very long time
- These work with any type for furniture legs, you can use these on chair legs, furniture feet, bed feet, table legs and more
- Easy to use, you just cut them to the size of the furniture feet and place them under
- These work on round furniture legs, square furniture legs and also furniture legs that are triangle
- Easy to cut or resize, you can trim these with just scissors, you won’t need any special tools in order to resize them to the size that you desire
- This will probably sound too good to be true, but I have been using these pads for a very long time and I honestly do not have anything that I don’t like about them.
- I’m pretty sure that these pads are also not perfect since we all know that there is no such thing as a perfect product, the only thing I can promise you is that you are not going to regret spending your money on these pads.
I have tried quite a few different furniture pads from different manufactures and I’ve got to say, the X-PROTECTOR Pads are the best furniture pads available on the market right now.
Where can you buy these pads?
I also bought these pads from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase plus they were also delivered on time.
I have recommended these pads to a lot of people who have hardwood floors and I have never received a single complain, if these has worked for me and my neighbors than they should also work for you too.
There are a lot of ways to keep your furniture from damaging your hardwood floors, but I personally think that the easiest solution to this problem is to use furniture pads simple because it easy and cheap.
The last thing I can tell you is that, I’m glad I bought these.
I was a little apprehensive about whether these were going to work as they were described, but these did way better than I expected.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)