Today I’m going to share what I believe is by far the best way to remove rug pad residue on your floor.
I recently bought a house that have laminate hardwood floor and I love it…
But the living room had an area rug that had a rug pad underneath.
When I removed the rug pad, it left residue on the floor then I tried cleaning the floor using vinegar but it didn’t work.
After trying a few different hardwood floor cleaners that didn’t work, my dad told me to try a denatured alcohol.
After talking to my dad, I went on google and searched for *the best denatured alcohol for removing rug pad residue* then I stumbled upon an article that recommended the Klean Strip Denatured Alcohol and it freaking worked.
There are a lot of ways to remove rug pad residue on the floor but I only recommend using a denatured alcohol simple because it what worked for me.
There are a lot of denatured alcohol to choose from but I would highly recommend buying the Klean Strip simple because it what worked for me and it didn’t ruin or discolor my floors.
There are a lot of things that I love about the klean strip but what I love the most is that it works on all types of hardwood floors.
I used it to remove rug pad residue on my laminate floors and it worked like magic.
- You can also use it on vinyl plank hardwood floor
- Bamboo hardwood floor
- Engineered hardwood floor
- Cherry wood floor
- Solid hardwood floor
- Walnut hardwood floor
- Oak hardwood floor
- Maple wood floor
- Hickory wood floor
- Ash wood floor and Douglas Fir wood floor
- As long as you have hardwood floor than this Denatured Alcohol will work for you too
How much does it cost?
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS to hear what other people are saying who have also used it to remove rug pad residue on their floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending it.
The reason I bought this denatured alcohol was after reading the customer reviews…
After reading the customer reviews I kind of got convinced that if it worked for other people than it was going to work for me too and it did work.
Is the Klean Strip Denatured Alcohol only for hardwood floors?
Not really. I know a lot of people who have used it on different things such as shower doors and I also know a few people who have used it on marine stoves.
What are the things that I love about this Denatured Alcohol?
- It worked just the same as the expensive ones
- It cheap but high quality at the same time
- It removes rug pad residue with no build up
- It easy to use
- It won’t damage your hands
- It cleans grease within seconds
- It also removes rug pad marks
- It can remove stickers from plastic
- You can use it to remove paint on your floor, I also have used it to remove paint on my laminate floor and it worked
- You can use it on wood furniture
- It not only for removing rug pad residue… You can use it to clean different things in your home
- It will remove any resin
- It doesn’t leave a horrible smell after using it
- It burns very clean
- You can use it to remove stucco
- You can even use this to remove color scuffs off the clear coat on your car
How does this denatured alcohol work?
Simple, it burns the sticky residue from your floor and removes it within seconds after applying it.
Is this product safe to use on hardwood?
Yes, I have used it twice on my laminate hardwood floor, I used it to clean rug pad residue and also use it to remove dry paint on the floor.
This stuff is exactly what you need if you want to remove rug pad marks and rug pad residue…
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
You’ve got nothing to lose, this stuff works like magic and it cheap…
What are the pros and cons of using it on your hardwood floor?
- It won’t damage your floor
- It won’t leave build up
- It good for people who hate strong cleaners because it doesn’t have a horrible strong smell
- You can even use it to clean bass guitar strings
- Don’t just leave it anywhere because it dangerous to drink… it contains 50% percent methanol and will cause permanent blindness if you drink too much of it.
- It great for cleaning but not for drinking unless you would like to kill yourself… so please be very careful
Is this safe for people who have sensitive hands?
Yes… this stuff it extremely safe. My wife claims that she has sensitive hands and she also uses this stuff when cleaning grease from the stove.
Is this product available offline?
Not sure. I bought it online…
Where to buy?
I also bought it from amazon.com and I’m very happy with my purchase, it was packaged well and also was delivered on time.
What are the things that I don’t like about this denatured alcohol?
There is no such thing as a perfect product, I’m pretty sure that this stuff is also not perfect but I personally do not have anything that I do not like about it simple because it did everything that I needed.
It removed dry paint from my laminate floor and also removed rug pad marks and rug pad residue on the floor... what more can I ask for? On top of that it freaking cheap.
Please note: there are a lot of ways to remove rug pad marks and residue on your floor, the reason I recommend using a denatured alcohol is because it is the only thing that worked for me.
I really hope that this article was helpful. Good luck and god bless.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)