I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just go straight to the point.
You need to wait at least 24 hours until you put back the furniture after installing vinyl plank flooring and Make sure to use the ( X-Protector Non Slip furniture Pads ) To .
Quick Tip: You need to use furniture pads to help make your vinyl floors last longer, Furniture pads will increase the life span of your expensive flooring…
Vinyl plank flooring is very sensitive, you need to give it sometime before you move in the furniture, especially heavy furniture.
To prevent your newly installed vinyl floor from being squeaky, You need to wait at least 15 hours if the furniture is not that heavy...
Please note: Sometimes it depends on how heavy the furniture is.
If you have heavy furniture such as a big heavy refrigerator or a huge piano than you need to wait at least 24 hours.
Fixing vinyl floors can cost quite a lot of money that is why you need to be careful.
Furniture can easily leave marks on your floor, that is why it is very important to use furniture pads if you want your vinyl floors to last you a lot longer than 15 years.
After installing vinyl floors, you need to give the floor some time before putting back your furniture.
Some people put back the furniture too soon which causes a lot of issues such as making the floor squeaky.
What is the best way to protect your vinyl floor from furniture?
The only way to prevent your furniture from leaving marks on your floor is to use furniture pads.
What are the best furniture pads for vinyl plank flooring?
The only furniture pads that I recommend are the X-PROTECTOR NON SLIP FURNITURE PADS.
The reason I recommend these pads is because I have been using them for over 8 months now and they protect my floor extremely well.
I also have vinyl plank flooring in my house and using furniture pads have helped me a lot.
These pads were specially made and designed for hardwood floor, laminate floor, vinyl plank floor, bamboo floor and engineered floor.
What are the pros and cons of using furniture pads on vinyl plank flooring?
- It protects your floor from furniture legs
- It prevents your tables from leaving marks
- It keeps your furniture from sliding, it has a high-quality rubber backing that keeps the furniture in place
- The backing doesn’t cause build up and the adhesion doesn’t leave residue
- It cheap but high quality at the same time
- It easy to use
- It doesn’t discolor the floor
- It protects your young ones from falling off the chair since vinyl plank floors can be slippery
- There is no such thing as a perfect product, these furniture pads are also not perfect, but I do not have any regret from using them.
Are these furniture pads safe to use on vinyl plank flooring?
Yes, CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these furniture pads.
What are the things that I love about these furniture pads?
- These pads will help make my floor last longer, the life span of vinyl floor is 15 years, but these pads will prevent the furniture from scratching the floor which means my floor will last a lot longer.
- These pads keep my tables and chairs from sliding
- My dog use to push the chairs around the house but that hasn’t happened since I started using these pads
- My sofa used to move easily, that hasn’t happened since I started using these pads on the sofa legs
- My kitchen chairs were also sliding too fast since my vinyl floor is very slippery, but the chairs haven’t moved an inch since I started using these pads
- The other thing that I love about these pads is that they keep my bed in place, my bed was leaving marks on the floor and it moved when I was having sex with my wife which caused a lot of problems
- If you have a furniture that keeps moving than these pads are exactly what you need, they keep all furniture in place and protect my vinyl floor from scratches
- The adhesive on these pads is safe on both vinyl floor and laminate floor, the adhesive doesn’t come off easily even when my 3-year-old plays with the kitchen chairs
- What I also love about these pads is that, they last a lot longer than any other pads I’ve tried
How thick are these pads?
These pads are about 1/5 inch, they are not too tall, they won’t add too much height on your furniture.
How much do these pads cost?
What are the things that I don’t like about using these furniture pads on my vinyl floor?
I absolutely love these pads, for now I honestly do not have a single regret from using these on my furniture legs, my dog cannot push and slide the kitchen chairs and also my 3 year old daughter cannot keep on pushing the dining table for no reason as these pads keep the furniture in place.
Will these pads work on both dark and light vinyl floor?
Yes, these doesn’t stain the floor and doesn’t leave residue, these will work perfectly for both light and dark vinyl plank flooring.
Where to buy?
You can CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON…
I also bought these from amazon, I have bought them twice and I’m very happy with my purchase because amazon always delivers on time.
Are these available offline?
To be honest, I’m not sure. There are a lot of furniture pads that you can choose from local shops, but some pads can easily leave marks on vinyl plank that is why I only recommend the X-PROTECTOR FURNITURE PADS.
How long will these pads hold the furniture?
That depends on how heavy the furniture is.
The only thing I can tell you is that these have lasted me for over 4 months without replacing them when using them under my kitchen chairs.