If you have hardwood floors than today, I’m going to give you an advice on how to choose the right area rug for your hardwood floors.
When looking for an area rug for hardwood floors, you need to make sure that the rug won’t leave marks or discolor your wooden floors.
There are a lot of area rugs that you can choose from available on the market right now but most of the area rugs are not high quality and some can even discolor or leave residue.
So, what is the best area rug that I recommend for people who have wooden floors?
The only area rug that I highly recommend is the Safavieh Hudson Plush Runner simple because I have been using it for more than 3 months and it freaking awesome.
Why do I recommend this area rug?
- It is super high quality
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money… very affordable
- It won’t leave residue
- It won’t leave marks
- It won’t discolor your floors
- It looks stylish
- You can put it on any room, from living room to your bedroom
- It is super stylish
- It looks very expensive… people are going to think that you are rich when they see this area rug in your house
- It is made by Hudson, best manufacture for area rugs, especially for people who have hardwood floors
- It is extremely soft
- It is comfortable if you are a person who loves taking a nap on the floor
- It reduces noise
- It has an extra thick 2-inch pile height to provide you with more comfort
- It was made with polypropylene fibers to ensure a durable long-lasting rug
- It is non-shedding
- It doesn’t slip, you won’t need to buy any rug pad
- It is not rough underneath
- The Hudson brand is the most respected area rug manufacture in the United Sate, their carpets and rugs are super high quality
Does the Hudson area rug work for all type of hardwood floors?
Yes… you can CLICK HERE TO READ THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS from amazon to hear what other people are saying who have also bought this area rugs.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have hardwood floors are also recommending it…
This area rug was recommended to me by my mom but I didn’t buy it just because my mom told me too, I only bought it after reading the customer reviews as a lot of people were highly recommending it.
I also have recommended the Safavieh Hudson Plush Runner to my boss and he told me that he loved it as well, if my boss loved it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
How much does it cost?
It is not expensive and also not cheap… it just affordable, anyone who have hardwood floors can afford buying this area rug.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE from amazon… it is way cheaper when buying it online from amazon.
Caution: this area rug is also available offline but please do not make a mistake by buying it locally because it cost twice the PRICE when buying it offline.
That why I recommend buying it online from amazon so you can save… I also bought it from amazon and It was delivered on time plus I got it for a much cheaper PRICE.
What are the things that I love about the Hudson area rug?
- It makes my living room look more stylish
- It is extremely comfortable, I love sleeping on the floor when I tired and sleeping on this rug is awesome because the manufacture added a 2-inch thick layer to make it comfy.
- It is very easy to wash
- It is also easy to clean
- It doesn’t slide or slip, this area rug doesn’t require a rug pad
- I bought two, one for my bedroom and one for my living room, it looks great on both rooms… this area rug is not just for a living room, you can put it on any room in your home
- It was specially designed or made for people who have hardwood floors
- It is steady, most rugs slip on hardwood floors
- Most of the area rugs I have used kind of left marks on my floors and that has not happened since the day I started using this area rug.
Do you need a rug pad if you use this Hudson area rug?
Not really, but it is recommended just because the rug pad will keep it sturdier and a rug pad will also help make it last longer.
The rug pad will definitely increase the life span of this rug even though it is not required.
Which rug pad do I recommend for hardwood floors?
The only rug pad that I recommend is the Mohawk Rug Pad simple because I have been using it from the day I moved in this house and buying it was the best decision I have ever made.
Why do I recommend this rug pad?
- It gives the rug more comfort
- It makes the rug last longer
- It keeps the rug from slipping
- It is easy to cut or resize
- It was made here in the united state
- It makes the area rug look a lot more expensive
- It prevents the area rugs from leaving marks on your hardwood floor
- It also prevents the area rugs from discoloring your floors
- Another thing that I love about this rug pad is that it will prevent the rugs from leaving residue on your flooring
- It is also affordable, it doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time.
I’ve moved in this house about 8 months ago and it has hardwood floors… taking care of hardwood floors can be very expensive that why choosing a right area rug is very important because most area rugs can ruin your wooden floors over time.
The area rug that I recommend is the Safavieh Hudson Plush Runner and the rug pad that I recommend is the Mohawk Rug Pad, I have bought both and I don’t have any regret from spending my money on both.