There is nothing more annoying that having discolored vinyl floors, so in today’s article, I’m going to share what worked for me when my dining room had discolored vinyl floors.
Please note: this may not work for some, the reason I’m going to recommend this solution is because it what worked for me, if this worked for me than I’m very positive that it will also work for you guys as well.
Well, there are quite a lot of YouTube videos that claim to know how to clean discolored vinyl floors and also a few articles as well.
I have watched almost every video on YouTube that promised to help me clean my discolored dining room vinyl floors but none of the solutions I’ve tried worked for me.
So what worked for me?
- Sprinkle baking soda onto the area, covering the area in a fully covered layer.
- Cut a lemon in half, and squeeze the juices out of it all over the area that's covered with baking soda. * Do Not Throw Away Lemons Yet *
(You'll begin to notice a reaction with the two ingredients.
- Allow to sit for about 3-5 minutes. You will probably see that the solution has turned yellow.
- Use the lemon halves as your scouring pad. Working in circular motions scrub the area. Repeat process if necessary.
This worked well for my yellow stain in my bathroom. It just takes a lot of elbow grease and persistence.
I’m not rich, so I didn’t have money hire an expensive professional contractor to help clean the yellow buildup that was on my vinyl floor.
The reason I recommend the baking soda method is because this really did work for me, so please try it out, you’ve got nothing to lose.
I also have recommend this solution to about 3 people and they all told me that this method worked for them as well, that is why I’m quite positive that this will also work you too.
Please note: after doing what I’ve told you, make sure to clean your floors using Rejuvenate High Performance Luxury Vinyl Tile Plank Floor in order to get rid of all the residue left by the baking soda.
The baking Soda method does get rid of the yellow stains, but you need to wash the floor all over again using Rejuvenate so your floors can look like new again.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this cleaner on their vinyl floors.
Things that I love about rejuvenate floor cleaner:
- This cleaner is great for daily use, you can use it daily and it won’t discolor your floors over time
- What I personally love about this clean is that it can clean tough stains, and it also can easily remove grime
- I’ve tried quite a lot of different floor cleaners but all left foot prints after drying. The only cleaner that doesn’t leave foot prints is the rejuvenate that is why I highly recommend it to anyone who have vinyl floors
- After trying 5 different vinyl floors cleaners, this is the only cleaner that doesn’t leave sticky residue on my floors…
- It easy to clean it with multi-surface spray mop, it 10 times more sturdy than Swiffer.
- This is the best cleaner because it doesn’t alter the sheen or the texture of the floors and it leaves pleasant smell.
- What I love about this cleaner it leaves your vinyl floors shiny and dries fast.
- This cleaner picks up every dirty on the floor and leaves a beautiful finished look with no streaks or sports and also doesn’t change the color of the floors.
- What I personally love about this cleaner it easy to use and keeps the floor looking new without any buildup.
- It cleans dirty that doesn’t come with vacuum and easily solve the maintenance issues.
- It good for old floor, makes them shine again and really refreshes them and also leave them with a smooth surface.
- It helps keep doggie puddle from happening and it doesn’t use ammonia.
- It works great and restore the original look and personally think it the best cleaning product for vinyl floors.
- This cleaner leaves a beautiful finish above any product and remove all stains from the floor and also leaves no gritty residue.
- Ever since I stared using the rejuvenate floor cleaner my floors have never looked so great and I haven’t experience any problems with it that why I recommend it for everyone who have vinyl floors.it the best cleaner and I don’t have any regret .
- It makes the mopping very easy and quick even in a small house it works perfectly fine.it leaves the floors looking much better and no footprint showing.
- It easy to use, and it uses a small amount of product for cleaning .
- Out of all the rejuvenate cleaner I recommend this one because it is by far the best vinyl floor cleaner available on the market right now, you are not going to have single regret from spending your money on it.. this stuff works like MAGIC
- I have also recommended this stuff to my mom and she told me that this was by far the best cleaner she has ver used, that is why I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well
- If you are looking for a cleaner that WONT THAT discolor your floors over time than rejuvenate is what you should buy… it best for daily use and it will make your floors last longer.
- It won’t leave sticky residue on your floors and it also won’t leave streaks plus it doesn’t cause build up
- It makes your home smell amazing, great thing about this cleaner is that, it doesn’t have a strong smell. It has mild scent that is why I highly recommend it to people who hate strong cleaners
- It good for people who have pets because it doesn’t have any chemicals that could harm your pets over time, it safe on dogs and cats
- It doesn’t make the floor too glossy, it doesn’t make the floor slippery that is why it also good for households with kids
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)