Fine dust can slowly kill you over time…
You need to make sure that your hardwood floors are free from fine dust because it can potentially cause disease and also can increase the risk of cancer.
Today, I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best way to clean fine dust from hardwood flooring.
1. You need a broom that can easily remove fine dust from any type of hardwood flooring.
I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just go straight to the point, you are going to need to get the Homemaxs Broom with Dustpan Set From amazon.
Why do I recommend using homemaxs broom when cleaning fine dust on wood floors?
- Because it makes sweeping fine dust on hardwood floors a lot easier
- It easy to use
- Its clean fine dust way better than any other broom I have ever used
- Its super high quality but cheap at the same time
- It very strong, this broom will probably last me for at least a few years to come
- It has a long handle broom with dustpan
- It comes with a good grip dustpan
- It makes sweeping a lot fun because the dustpan set has an upgraded height of 54.15 in, so you can clean just by standing instead of bending over
- It sweeps fine dust from hardwood floor without damaging or ruin your floors
- It doesn’t scratch the floor
- It great on bamboo floors
- It great on laminate floor
- It great on vinyl floors
- And it also works even on engineered hardwood floor
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- The dustpan that comes with this broom has a secure rubber lip on the bottom
- The compact design of this broom let you hang the broom and dustpan together on the wall
Will this broom work for short people who are not tall enough?
Yes, if the broom is too tall for you, you can just remove some of the handle to make it more suitable for your height.
Does this broom really clean fine dust on wooden floors?
Yes, I have been using this broom for over a year now and it freaking works like magic…
The comb along the bottom means that debris won’t get stuck to the bristles anymore
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, it is very easy to assemble, when it arrived, I assembled it within a few minutes
- it is comfortable
- it is light weight
- it is made from sturdy and durable ABS material
How Much does this Homemaxs broom cost?
You really do not have to worry about the price because it really doesn’t cost a lot of money… its high quality but cheap at the same time.
I also bought it online from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase and it was also delivered on time.
I also have recommended this broom to two of my best friends and they both loved it, if they loved it than I’m very positive that it will also work for you too.
2. After you are done sweeping, you are going to need a high-quality microfiber dust mob.
The dust mop that I’m currently using and also recommend for cleaning fine dust is the Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System simple because it is a microfiber mob, it removes fine dust on hardwood floors better than any vacuum.
Why do I recommend this microfiber dust mop?
- Because it cleans fine dust extremely well
- It is also easy to use
- It strong
- It is high quality
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It comes with free microfiber washable pads that you can reuse over and over
- It was specially made and designed for hardwood floors such as laminate, vinyl, engineered and bamboo floors
- It is microfiber, it doesn’t leave residue
- It doesn’t leave water behind
- It is soft, it wont damage or ruin your hardwood floors
- It has long length durable handle with dry mode to dust or sweep
- It also has a great wet mode for mopping and scrubbing
- It has an aluminum handle and also has a large strong metal head
- It is highly recommended by big companies that makes wood floor cleaners such as Bona
- It is light weight
- The pads that comes with this mop are washable and eco friendly
- The pads are also very high quality, you can reuse these pads for over 100 times before getting new ones
- The pads are also machine washable
- This mop is for deep cleaning that why it best for cleaning fine dust stuck on hardwood floors
There are a lot of ways to clean fine dust from hardwood floors but I personally believe that using a high-quality broom and a high-quality microfiber mop is by far the best way to do it.
What is the best hardwood floor cleaner for cleaning fine dust?
There are a lot of hardwood floor cleaners to choose from these days but I personally love cleaning my hardwood floors using the Bruce Hardwood floor cleaner simple because it has never given me any issues.
- It doesn’t leave residue
- It doesn’t leave build up
- It doesn’t make the floor too glossy
- It doesn’t make the floor too greasy
- It can remove scuff marks
- It can remove saliva spots from dogs
- It easy to use
- It smells good
- It doesn’t have too much scent
- It great for people who hate strong cleaners because it doesn’t have a super strong smell
- It also great for people who have sensitive pets because it has a medium mild scent
- It doesn’t make the floor slippery
- It doesn’t make the floor sticky
- It cheap, but it makes wood floor keep looking brand new
I have used quite a lot of hardwood floor cleaners in the past 12 months but the Bruce hardwood floor cleaner is by far the best cleaner I have ever used on my hardwood floors.
Fine dust can really make you sick that is why you need to get rid of it as soon as possible, I know a lot of people who have died from cancer which was caused by fine dust.
I hope this article was helpful, good luck…
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)