Hey home owners, I’m Durbany… and today I’m going to show you what I personally believe is the best way to clean textured vinyl floors.
The first thing that I’m going to recommend is a floor cleaner that was designed to deep clean vinyl flooring that have texture in them.
Deep cleaning textured vinyl floors can be a pain if you don’t know what you doing that is why I wrote this blog post to help anyone who doesn’t know how to clean their textured vinyl flooring.
Most people believe that in order to clean textured vinyl, you will need to get down on your hands and knees and scrub it for hours.
Well that is not true, because I have found the easiest way to do it…
I recently moved in an apartment that had extremely dirty textured vinyl floor and it took me about a week to finally find a solution that would make things a lot easier without getting down on my knees and scrubbing for hours.
After searching and searching for the best way to clean textured vinyl flooring, I finally found the best way to do it.
So, what is the best way to get rid of all the dirt stuck in your textured vinyl flooring?
You are going to need two things.
- One, you will need to get a cleaner called “Rejuvenate High Performance Luxury Vinyl Tile Plank Floor Cleaner”
- And two, you are going to need to get a scrubber called “Gladwell Cordless Electric Scrubber Mop for Vinyl Floor”
Those two are what you are going to need in order to properly deep clean your tortured vinyl floor.
You will need to pour or spray the Rejuvenate on your floor surface and then use the scrubber mop to get rid of all the dirt and grime stuck on your textured vinyl floor.
There are quite a lot of ways to clean textured vinyl flooring but the reason I recommend using the Rejuvenate and the Gladwell Scrubber is because both these will make things a lot easier.
Why do I recommend the Rejuvenate floor cleaner?
- It was made and designed for vinyl flooring
- It doesn’t leave residue on the floor
- It doesn’t leave streaks on the floor
- It doesn’t dull the floor
- It doesn’t make the floor hazy
- It doesn’t make the floor cloudy
- It doesn’t have wax to prevent your vinyl floor from getting sticky
- It is easy to use
- It has a pleasant smell
- It good for people who hate strong cleaners because it doesn’t have a strong smell
- It doesn’t have any toxic ingredients that could make your pets sick
- It removes dirt that is stuck under the texture of your vinyl floor
- It deep cleans the textured vinyl floor by removing grime
- It will make your textured floor look like new again
- It dry’s fast, it will take about 10 minutes before walking on fresh mopped floor
- You just pour or spray this cleaner on your floor surface but you can also use it with your Scrubber for a quick and easy clean.
- It is a pH neutral cleaner and it specifically formulated to cleaning vinyl flooring
- You can use this cleaner daily
- It won’t discolor your floor over time
Please CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS to hear what other people are saying who are also using the Rejuvenate to clean their vinyl floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have vinyl floor are also highly recommending it which means, it really does work when it comes to removing dirt and grime.
Why do I recommend using the Gladwell Cordless Electric Scrubber?
- It will deep clean your textured vinyl floor way better, you won’t have to get down on your knees and scrub the floor for house
- It makes things a lot easier when it comes to scrubbing the textured floors
- You can use it as a scrubber and then buffer.
- It quite, it doesn’t make annoying noise when cleaning
- It easy to use
- It is extremely high quality
- It strong, I have accidental dropped it twice but it still works like it brand new
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money, this is by far the best high quality vinyl scrubber that is affordable
- It is cordless, you will be able to clean anywhere without worrying about the electric cord
- It much easier to store after use because it cordless, you won’t need a lot of space
- It has a long lasting battery, you won’t have to charge too often
- Since cleaning textured vinyl floor needs pertinence, you will need this scrubber because the long lasting battery gives you the ability to clean without interruption
- It won’t damage your textured vinyl floors
- It charges very fast, a 2 hours charge will give you enough battery life to clean your textured floors multiple times
- You can use this mop as a scrubber to get rid of all the dirt or grime stuck on textured floor and then also use it as a mop afterwards.
The reason I recommend this electric scrubber is because, it has a lot of power, you will need a scrubber that has power in order to clean your textured floors properly.
It has a high-powered dual spin motors that cleans at an incredible fast rate to remove grime, dirt, stains and bacteria from your textured floor.
Please CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS to hear what other people are saying who are also using this electric scrubber when cleaning their vinyl flooring.
At first I was very skeptical about buying this scrubber but what made me buy it was because of the customer reviews since a lot of people who have vinyl flooring were also highly recommending it.
Cleaning textured vinyl floors can be a pain.
I have watched a lot of YouTube videos and also have read a lot of blogs on how to clean textured floors but all were recommending to get down and your knees and scrub for hours.
Well, I’m lazy. I don’t have time to scrub floor for hour’s lol that is why I personally believe that using an electric scrubber and a high quality floor cleaner is the easiest way to do it.