Using vinegar to clean vinyl floors is one of the best way to remove grime and dirt...
Vinegar can even remove tough old stains, such as wine stains or even old food stains stuck on the floor.
As much as I love using vinegar to remove tough stains, I don’t recommend using it on vinyl floors simple because there is a much better way to do it.
There is a cleaner that was made and designed for vinyl floors, it called Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Plank Cleaner and it way better than vinegar on top of that it is extremely cheap.
Does this vinyl floor cleaner have wax in it?
No, it doesn’t have any wax, no build up over time…
I’ve been using it daily for quite a while now and my floors are looking flawless…
Another benefit of using rejuvenate instead of using vinegar is because rejuvenate will also leave a shine on the floor. That is something vinegar cannot do.
The only thing that I can promise you is that rejuvenate does a very good job when it comes to cleaning my luxury vinyl floor, it is 10 times better than anything else I have used.
Please note: I don’t have anything against using vinegar to clean vinyl floors but I prefer using Rejuvenate instead.
Rejuvenate was made and specially designed to clean vinyl floors, it doesn’t leave streaks and also won’t leave residue on the floor.
The reason I prefer using Rejuvenate instead of vinegar is because, Rejuvenate kind of restores the shine on the floor on top of that it makes your home smell amazing.
I use to use vinegar as well and it was great, the reason I stopped using it was because I started seeing some noticeable tracks from bare feet and shoes... it kind of left a residue than I stopped using.
Does Rejuvenate works on all types of vinyl floors?
Yes it does... it is a Luxury Vinyl Tile Plank Floor Cleaner, good thing about this cleaner is that is a pH neutral , which means it was specifically formulated for cleaning any type of vinyl plank flooring to remove all types of food stains, dirt and grime.
What surprised me about this cleaner was that it even removed chemical residues that was left by the previous floor cleaner my husband bought.
This stuff is just amazing, you can spray it on the floor and then mop the floor using a microfiber cloth, or microfiber mop... if you don’t have a microfiber mop than don’t worry, you can use any soft cloth that available.
The reason I bought Rejuvenate was because of the customer reviews… a lot of people were highly recommending it under the amazon product review section.
I was very impressed and amazed by how many people were highly recommending this cleaner for cleaning vinyl floors.
Is this cleaner safe on pets?
Yes, it doesn’t have any toxic ingredients that could make your pets sick over time.
My daughter have a German shepherd dog that urinates daily on the floor. And we frequently use this cleaner to get rid of the urine smell and it works like a charm.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this cleaner on vinyl plank are flooring.
There are quite a lot of different high quality floor cleaners that you can use but most cleaners were not designed for vinyl floors.
Why do I recommend Rejuvenate instead of vinegar?
- Rejuvenate is way better than vinegar when it comes to cleaning vinyl floors plus it also add a nice smell on your home…
- It doesn’t leave any build up on the floor like most floor cleaners available on the market right now
- It is easy to use, for me using this cleaner was a very process. I have always used a microfiber pad with vinegar. But, had to rinse with plain water due to streaking. Rejuvenate looks great as it doesn’t leave residue on my floors.
- This cleaner doesn’t have any wax content on it that is why it keeps my vinyl floors looking freshly cleaned looking all the time, I can’t get enough of this cleaner… it just awesome.
How much does it cost?
What are the things that I don’t like about using rejuvenate?
There is no such thing as a perfect floor cleaner, rejuvenate is definitely not perfect, but the only thing that I can assure you is that, it doesn’t leave build up, streaks or residue. This stuff is amazing.
What are the pros and cons of using rejuvenate?
- Works great on all types of vinyl floors… it doesn’t matter what types of vinyl plank you have in your home, this will work perfectly
- All the cleaners I have tried on my luxury vinyl planks used to show footprints after drying, but that has never happed since the day I started using this cleaner
- It was designed for vinyl floors but you can still use it on laminate and it works just fine…
- It doesn’t make the floor sticky
- It doesn’t make the floor too glossy
- It doesn’t make the floor slippery
- It is safe, it doesn’t have any toxic chemicals that could harm your pets over time, my dog love to lick the floor and he has never got sick since the day I started using this… it very safe.
- This works well even on vinyl that does not have a shiny finish, it great on textured vinyl floor as well.
- This will probably sound too good to be true but I don’t have any negative things to say about this cleaner…I was a bit skeptical at first, but after using it for a few days, I fell in love with it.
Where to buy?
I have used about 11 different floor cleaning product on amazon but Rejuvenate is the only cleaning product that cleans nicely without leaving sticky residue on my floors.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)