The best way to keep your hardwood floor dust free is to get a high-quality door mat that can trap dirt, mud, small rocks and water that is stuck underneath your shoes.
You definitely need a strong high-quality entrance mat that will help keep your floors dust free.
Which door mat do I recommend for hardwood floors?
The only door mat that I highly recommend to people who have hardwood floor is the Hudson Fiber Entrance Indoor/Outdoor Floor Mat.
Why do I recommend this door mat?
- Because I also bought it and it works like magic
- It can trap dirt
- It can trap water
- It can trap mud
- It can trap small rocks
- It can trap snow
- It also good for people that are living in rainy areas since it dries it self within minutes
- It is long enough to take two to three steps before reaching the actual floor to make sure that there is no dust stuck underneath your shoes
- It comes in 8 different colors that you can choose from but I highly recommend the black color because black kind of look stylish
- It is water hog, it cleans high heels, boots or sneakers
- It is easy to use
- It is easy to wash or clean
- It is super stylish
- You can put it in any room or even in your office
- It extremely luxurious, it will make your house look like a million-dollar home
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It will last you for over 5 years
- It best for high traffic areas to keep your hardwood floor dust free
- I use this door mat as my kitchen entrance mat and it freaking awesome, me and my family have been abusing this mat for over 8 months now but it still looks brand new
- I have been using it for over 8 months and it does exactly what a door mat is supposed to do
- You can put it inside the house and also can put it outside the door
- It is for both indoors and outdoors
- It is extremely super easy to clean
There are a lot of ways to keep your hardwood floor dust free but the most important thing that you need to a door mat simple because the dust comes from people’s dirty shoes.
An entrance mat is by far the most important thing for people who have hardwood floors because it can trap all of the dirt stuck underneath the shoes.
Hardwood floor is very sensitive, if you want to prevent your floors from scratches than buying a high-quality entrance mat such as the Hudson Fiber Entrance Floor Mat is by far the best thing you can do for your hardwood floors.
I have tried more than 5 different entrance mats:
I have spent a lot of money buying different mats from amazon to keep my hardwood floor dust free and I’ve got to say. Buying the Hudson Fiber Entrance Floor Mat is by far the best thing I ever did this year because my floors are dust free.
Does this mat really keep hardwood floors dust free?
Yes… I have been using this door mat for quite some time now and it really does work that why I highly recommend it.
I have told my mom and dad to also buy this mat and they both told me that they loved it that why I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who have also bought this mat.
You are definitely going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending it which means it really does work.
The only thing I can promise you about this door mat is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
Do’s and Don’ts:
You can take extra precautions to make your hardwood floors last longer by remembering the do’s and don’ts...
- Don’t walk on the floor wearing high heels
- Don’t let sand dirt or grit build up
- Don’t damp mob your floor
- Don’t let your pet’s claws go untrimmed
- Don’t use water, vinegar, wax oil soap or household cleaners that can dull or damage your floors
- Do vacuum dust at least every 3 days using a high quality vacuum such as the Hoover Hardwood Floor Cleaner FloorMate SpinScrub, or just sweep your floor regularly.
- Remove spills promptly using a bona floor cleaner and a Bona Microfiber Cleaning Pad
- Clean with bona cleaners using your bona mob at least once a week to keep the floor shiny
- Place mats both inside and outside your exterior doors to trap sand and grit
- Make sure to use area rugs in high traffic pathways
- Install protective pads or caps such as bona self-adhesive pads on the feet of your furniture
- Place waterproof liners underneath potted plants to prevent bad water stains that could damage your floors or make your house smells bad.
- Try to maintain a consistent humidity level in your home, excessive humidity or dryness because that will cause your floor to swell or shrink
There are a lot of floor cleaners that you can buy from amazon that are much cheaper than the Bona Hardwood Floor cleaner, but please do not waste your time on those cleaners because you are going to be very disappointed.
I’m only recommending Bona Hardwood Floor cleaner simple because most floor cleaners are very toxic and can sometimes damage the colour of your floors in the long term.
why do I love bona floor cleaners so much?
After switching from different to different floor cleaners which didn’t do the job for me, I finally stumbled across an article that recommended bona cleaners and I immediately went to amazon to first read the reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
Well I was very amazed and blown away by the reviews since a lot of people were highly recommending it…
CLICK HERE TO READ THE BONA FLOOR CLEANER customer reviews from amazon so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using it when cleaning their hard wood floors.
It is very important to read the customer reviews before buying anything online so you can avoid getting ripped off…
I’m very positive that you are going to love the bona floor cleaner since I have told about two of my best friends to also try it and they both told me that they loved it.
Thanks for reading my article on how to keep your hardwood floors clean and dust free, I hope it was helpful… good luck and god bless.
Me and my husband just purchased a house and it has hardwood floors, I don’t know anything about hardwood floor as this is my first time living in a house with hardwood floor, thanks for this website because it helps me a lot when it comes to making my house look stunning.
I purchased both the bona mob and the bona polish as you recommended on this article and I’m very happy with my purchase, I would also advise others to buy the bona mob with the bona polish because it makes the floors look flawless and stunning.