There are a lot of things that can easily dent or scratch your vinyl floors, such as dirty shoes or kids or even maybe your pets.
But the most common things that scratches vinyl floor is the furniture.
In this article I’m not going to tell you how to protect your vinyl floors from pets or kids but I’m going to tell you the best way to prevent any furniture from leaving marks or denting your expensive vinyl floors.
What is the best safe way to prevent furniture from scratching your vinyl floor?
The only thing that you are going to need are X-Protector non slip furniture pads.
There are quite a few ways to keep the furniture from scratching the floor but using furniture pads is much easier and a lot safer.
The reason I recommend using these furniture pads is because they will keep the furniture from denting or leaving marks on your floor.
Plus these pads are non-skid which means they also help prevent the furniture from moving or sliding.
Please note: Amazon have quite a lot of different furniture pads that you can choose from but please only buy the X-Protector pads because most furniture pads on amazon are not suitable for vinyl floor.
Most of the furniture pads available on amazon will discolor your floor that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for pads these days.
The reason I recommend these pads is because these pads were made and designed for sensitive floors such as vinyl and laminate floors.
You can CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these furniture pads to protect their vinyl floors from scratches.
At first, I was a little bit skeptical about these pads, but what made me buy these was because of the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
I didn’t buy these pads just because a lot of people gave it 5 stars though, I bought them only because most people who have vinyl floors were also highly recommending them.
The only thing I can promise you about these pads is that, they really does prevent furniture from scratching your floor, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on them.
Vinyl floors are extremely sensitive to scratches that is why you need to protect your floor as soon as possible or else you will end up paying a lot of money for repairs.
Getting rid of scratches on vinyl floors can be a pain plus also can cost a lot of money. These pads will save you quite a lot of money in the long run.
Will these furniture pads protect your vinyl floor from heavy furniture?
Yes, if you want to protect your vinyl floor from heavy furniture than these pads are your best option.
- These will protect your floor from a heavy book case
- They will protect your floor from a heavy piano
- They will protect your floor from a heavy sofa or a couch
- They also can easily work on a bed frame to keep the bed from sliding and leaving marks on your floor
- I also use these on a very heavy refrigerator to keep it from denting the floor and they work just fine
Can you use these pads on chairs?
Yes, I use them on my kitchen chairs, dining room chairs, sitting room coffee table and also use them on my home office to keep it from sliding.
How much does these cost?
What are the things that I love about using these pads on my vinyl flooring?
- They protect my vinyl floor from scratches better than anything I have tried
- These pads prevent my sectional couch from coming apart
- They keep the furniture from sliding
- They keep the kitchen chairs from leaving marks on the floor
- They stick to the furniture feet, they don’t come off even when lifting the furniture when cleaning
- They are non-skid, they have a supper strong high quality rubber backing, my 3 year old daughter cannot push the furniture around since the day I started using these pads
- My sofa used to slide a lot which caused a lot of issues since it was leaving dent marks on the floor but that has never happened since the day I started using these pads
- They are ¼ inch thick they don’t add too much height on the furniture
- These keep my kitchen table from sliding when my wife is cooking
- These pads have saved me quite a lot of money and they will save me more money in the long run since I won’t have to worry about fixing scratches in the future
- My bed frame used to move a lot but these pads have kept the bed sturdy, my bed haven’t moved an inch since I started using these pads
What are the things that I don’t like about using these pads on my vinyl floor?
Lol, these pads work as advertised and on top of that they are very cheap, I honestly don’t have anything to complain about just because they protect my vinyl floor extremely well against scratches.
If your furniture keeps on leaving marks or scratching your floor than these pads are the answer to that problem.
These pads are a great investment for people who have vinyl floors just because it makes the vinyl planks last a lot longer than expected.
Will these come off when lifting the chairs or tables when cleaning?
No, these stick to the furniture…
They have a tenacious adhesive which does not allow them to come off.
Will the rubber backing on these pads discolor the vinyl floor over time?
Not at all, the rubber backing is high quality, it won’t leave residue, it won’t cause build-up, it won’t make your floor dull and it also won’t discolor the floor over time… you don’t have anything to worry about.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)