After trying a lot of different solutions that didn’t work, I finally found a solution that worked extremely well.
My kitchen table legs were leaving marks on my expensive vinyl flooring and my mom told me to try furniture pads and I did exactly what my mom told me.
The only best way to keep your furniture legs from scratching your floor is to use high quality furniture pads such as the X-PROTECTOR NON SLIP FURNITURE PADS.
Why do I highly recommend these pads?
- These stay in place, they don’t slide off
- They won’t leave sticky residue on your floor
- They won’t cause any issues
- The adhesive on these pads won’t ruin the furniture and also won’t discolor your floor
- They are non-staining
- Good quality
- They last for a very long time, you won’t have to change them often
- They are easy to apply
- They come in different sizes
- About 133 pieces that you can use
- They are also easy to resize
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money
- These are extremely useful to people who have vinyl or laminate floor
- Great even on a super heavy piano
- These are not only for furniture legs, you can also use them under a vase or under a plant pot
I have been using these furniture pads for almost a year now and buying them was by far the best thing I ever did to protect my vinyl floor.
These pads won’t just protect your vinyl floor, but they will also prevent your chairs from making annoying noises.
Chair legs can make a lot of irritating noise when moving the chair, that is why you need to use furniture pads.
Getting rid of scuff marks can cost quite a lot of money that is why you need to protect your floor as soon as possible.
These furniture pads have a backing that will keep your furniture from moving and also will help prevent the furniture legs from damaging your floor, what more can you ask for?
How expensive are these furniture pads?
Well, you are going to be amazed and shocked by the price, these are extremely cheap but high quality at the same time.
Do these pads really protect the floor from the furniture legs?
Yes, these work extremely well when it comes to Protecting your floor.
These pads were specially made and designed for vinyl flooring, laminate flooring and hardwood flooring… you are not going to have a single regret from using them.
Will these furniture pads work on super heavy furniture?
Yes, these will work even on a heavy piano…
Great for tables, chairs, sofa, couch, bed and a lot more.
Will these pads Leave sticky residue on the floor?
No… these won’t leave any residue and also won’t discolor your floor.
Why don’t you CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these pads on vinyl plank flooring.
What are the things that I love about using these pads?
- Prevent the furniture from making annoying noises, for an example when moving chairs
- Prevent all types of furniture legs from damaging or leaving marks on the floor
- These will save me a lot of money in the long run
- These will also help make my floor last longer
- The x protector pads are by far the best furniture pads available on the market right now for vinyl flooring
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money, cheap but high quality at the same time
- Another thing that I love about these pads is that, they are heavy duty, which means they work on both light and heavy furniture
- They have a backing that keeps the furniture from sliding
- They are easy to install
- They stick to the leg of the furniture
- These won’t come off even when lifting the chair when cleaning or swiping the floor
- My two-year-old son cannot move the chairs around the house because these pads keep the furniture in place
- Easy to resize and easy to cut
- You can cut these with any scissors
- Doesn’t have any type of smell
- Will work even on a bed legs… if your bed keeps on sliding than these pads are exactly what you have been looking for
What are the things that I don’t like about using these pads?
There is nothing that I don’t like about these pads.
These does way more than what I expected that is why I do not see myself using any furniture pads other than the x protector ones.
How much pads are in the box?
Well, the box contains about 133 pieces of pads. That a lot.
How to use these furniture pads?
Well, using these is easy as A.B.C
Just make sure the furniture leg is clean underneath… make sure that there is no dust or mud for the pad to stick properly.
Peel the felt pad from the paper and put it underneath the furniture leg.
How thick are these pads?
Some pads are ½ ich thick, some are 2/3 inch thick and some are ¾ ich thick. they won’t add too much height on your furniture, you don’t have anything to worry about.
They come in different sizes as well.
Where to buy?
I honestly do not know of any other way to protect your floor from your heavy furniture legs other than using these pads, according to me, using these pads is your only best solution.
They are non-slip, easy to use and also doesn’t come off when lifting the furniture when cleaning… what more can you ask for?
You really don’t have anything to lose because these will save you a lot of money in the long run.
There is no such thing as a perfect product, but these pads are perfect based on my personal experience, I honestly do not have any regret from spending money on them.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)