After trying a lot of different solutions that I saw on YouTube which promised to help me get rid of urethane adhesive that was stuck on my hardwood floor, none worked, and I ended up damaging my hardwood floors.
So, in today’s article, I’m going to help you guys remove urethane adhesive easily without ruining your hardwood floors in the process.
Getting rid of urethane adhesive is extremely easy, the only thing that you are going to need is Goo Gone Pro-Power Spray Gel, this stuff works like magic.
There are quite a few product that you can try but the reason I recommend Goo Gone is because it what worked for me after trying a lot of things that didn’t work.
When it comes to getting rid of urethane adhesive, you are going to need something strong but safe on hardwood floors.
The reason I recommend this product is because it won’t discolor your floors and it also won’t damage your floors over time… it safe, it cheap and it works.
Why do I recommend Goo Gone Power?
- It safe to use on all types of hardwood floors
- You can also use it on engineered hardwood floors
- It great on laminate floor as well
- it safely remove all types of residue stuck on your floors, this stuff works 10 times better than any other product I’ve tried, you are not going to have a single regret from using it on your floors
- It safe, it doesn’t have any chemicals that will ruin your floors in the long run
- You won’t even needs to use protective gloves when using this stuff, it is extremely safe
- it doesn’t cost a lot of money, most urethane adhesive remover product available on the market right now are extremely expensive and they don’t even work
- It doesn’t have a strong horrible smell, it great for those who hate strong cleaners since it has a mild scent
Please note: After using Goo Gone to remove urethane adhesive, there will be a small amount or residue left on your hardwood floors.
You will need to use Bruce hardwood floor cleaner in order to remove the small residue that was left by Goo Gone.
The reason I recommend using Bruce is because it was made and designed for hardwood floors, it will leave your floors super clean without leaving residue or streaks.
I have been using Bruce to clean my hardwood floor for quite some time now and it has never given me any issues… by far the best hardwood floor cleaner available on the market right now.
Make sure to read amazon customer reviews just so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using the Bruce cleaner.
What are the things that I love about Bruce hardwood floor cleaner?
- We recently switched our carpet to hardwood and wanted something that would keep them clean, I’m sensitive to chemicals and strong scents, I much prefer a product that’s all natural, this cleaner is probably the closest thing that I came across, it doesn’t have too much scent this cleaner is safe because they didn’t add too much perfume… the smell is mild but it will make your home smell like a million-dollar house, this is really great on people who hate strong cleaners
- This is also good on tough stains, it leaves your floors clean I love this product it smells great, cleans really well the bottle was well packaged too, no leaks or damages, great value for money on a fantastic product!
- I really love this floor cleaner, everything else I’ve tried was just not working well with my hardwood floor but this is perfect, this cleaner cleans very well you can use it on any type of flooring such as vinyl floor, laminate floor and hardwood floor I love it and I highly recommend it, this product is great it gets rid of residue and streaks
- I have been using this cleaner for almost 3 months now, it’s an easy product to use and it cleans beautifully I will continue to use it, wouldn’t use another brand when this leaves my hardwood floor very clean and smells nice, it easy to pour and covers the floor thoroughly with little mop effort… I highly recommend this product it has been a great pleasure to use in my house
- This works perfectly! I’ve tried Aqua shine, Bona, Zap, Pine role , water & vinegar and plain water, they all would show footprints after drying Bruce hardwood floor cleaner left my luxury floors beautiful and no footprints, finally a product that cleans without leaving a sticky residue on my floors, it didn’t alter the shine or texture
- Great product! Easy to use, cleans great and pleasant smell, this cleaner is really perfect if you have hardwood flooring in your house, best I’ve ever used so far, it gets rid of all the foot traffic marks especially by the front door, I refuse to use any product other than this particular one, No-rinse and leaves no surface residue on the floor
- I love this product simply because in my hardwood floors it works like magic, this cleaner protects the finish of the hardwood when you apply it every 2 weeks, I’m happy that I found this product because ever since I started using hardwood floors nothing else would clean them well and make them shiny and look like new but this product does a great job in making my floors look beautiful, sparkling clean and smells really refreshing
- What I love the most is that the price of this product is very affordable but high quality at the same time, I’m very happy with the result of finally having a cleaner that was designed for hardwood floor and that cleans my floor amazingly after only one coat, you will not regret buying this cleaner because if you want your floors to look like new, smells good and clean then this is the cleaner you need to get, easy to apply on the floor and it works best on real wood floors
- This cleaner left my hardwood floors so clean and smell beautifully, no streaks, residue, film and absolutely no footprints when you walk on it after the floor has dried… I highly recommend this product to anyone who have hardwood flooring
- I will personally say make sure that your floors are free of dirt and dust before you apply the cleaner on the floor, I couldn’t be more happier because finally my floors look good
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)