Hello home owners, in today’s article I’m going to share the best floor protectors that will not stain your floor.
There are a lot of floor protectors to choose from these days but most floor protectors will end up staining your floor over time.
I have tried about five different floor protectors this year alone that I bought from amazon but all were garbage because all ended up staining my floor.
Amazon have hundreds of floor protectors that you can buy but you need to be very careful when shopping for floor protectors because most will end up leaving residue marks on your floor.
So what are the best floor protector pads that will not stain your floor?
The only floor protectors that I highly recommend are the X-PROTECTOR NON SLIP FURNITURE PADS because these are the only protector pads that haven’t given me any issues.
These pads will help prevent the furniture from scratching your floor and also will keep the furniture from sliding.
If you have a couch or a bed frame that keeps scratching your floor than these protector pads are exactly what you need.
What I mostly love about these pads is that, they keep the furniture from sliding and also keep the furniture from ruining my floors.
The good thing about these protector pads is that they will not stain your floor over time…
What are the things that I love about these floor protector pads?
- These wont stain your floor over time
- They keep the furniture from scratching or leaving marks on your floor
- They also help keep the furniture from sliding
- they work on hardwood floor
- they work on large furniture
- they work on small furniture
- they work on heavy duty furniture
- they work on laminate floor
- they work on vinyl plank floors
- they work on vinyl tile floors
- they work on hardwood floor
- they work on engineered hardwood floor
- they work on tile flooring
- they work on bamboo floor
- they work on cement floors
- they do not discolor the floor over time
- they do not leave staining marks on the floor
- they do not have odor
- they are high quality but cheap at the same time
- they are ¼ inch thick, which means they won’t add too much height on your furniture
- they work on tables
- they work on a couch or a sofa
- they work on kitchen or dining room chairs
- they don’t come off when lifting the furniture while cleaning
- they are easy to use
- they last for a very long time
- you won’t need to replace them often since they were made for heavy duty
- they won’t dull your floor
- they won’t make your floor hazy or cloudy
- they don’t leave residue on the floor
- they don’t cause film or build-up over time
How much these protector does pads cost?
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE FROM AMAZON
These are not cheap but also not expensive, best high quality affordable floor protector pads available on the market right now.
These pads are worth every penny, I don’t have a single regret from spending my money on them simple because they protect my floors better than any other floor protector pads I have used.
Are these floor protectors easy to cut?
Yes, you can easy resize these pads using scissors…
You won’t need any special tools to cut these.
You can even cut them using a knife but I highly recommend scissors to make things a lot easier.
Will these pads really protect surface from scratches and scuff marks?
Yes, I have been using these protector pads over a month now and they are amazingly awesome.
Will these come off when lifting the furniture while cleaning?
No, these stick to the furniture feet.
These are great for tables, chairs, desk and a lot more…
Even used these pads to keep my bed from sliding.
My bed frame used to scratch my laminate floor but that has never happened since the day I started using these protector pads.
The only thing I can promise you about these pads is that you are going to love them.
These are a great investment because they keep the furniture from sliding and also make the floor last longer.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
At first I was a little bit skeptical about buying these protector pads, I only bought them because of the customer reviews since a lot of people were highly recommending them.
I have laminate flooring in my house and these pads work perfectly for me. These work like magic, great on my sofa, couch, chair legs and my one year old son’s bed.
These pads have saved me a lot of money?
My 1 year old son loves pushing the kitchen chairs, which caused a lot of issues since the chair legs were leaving marks and scratching the floor.
These pads keep the chair in place, the chairs don’t move even when my son tries to push the chair around the kitchen.
These are non-slip.
How to use these protector pads?
You need to clean the floor and also wipe the furniture feet with a clean cloth in order for the pads to stick properly.
Make sure that the furniture feet has no dust or mud or else the pads won’t stick properly.
After trying different floor protector pads that didn’t work, these are the only pads that did exactly what I needed that is why I highly recommend them.
- They are for heavy duty
- They stick well on the furniture feet
- They are nice and thick
- They are good quality
- They don’t cost a lot of money
- They are also easy to apply
- They are hard to find, you will have to buy them online.
Where to buy?
CLICK HERE TO BUY THEM ONLINE FROM AMAZON
Please note: There are quite a lot of different floor protector pads to choose from these days but the reason I recommend the X Protector Pads is because these are what works for me.