If you need a non-staining rug pad for vinyl floors that wont leave residue or discolor your flooring than you need to buy the Mohawk Home Dual Surface Felt and Latex Non Slip Rug Pad.
This rug pad was made and specially designed for vinyl floors that why I highly recommend it.
I have vinyl floors installed in my house and I have been using this rug pad for over a year now and I don’t have a single regret from spending my money on it.
Buying this rug pad was by far the best thing I ever did this year to protect my vinyl floors.
There are a lot of rug pads to choose from available on amazon right now but the reason I’m recommending the Mohawk Non Slip Rug Pad is because this rug pad is high quality and it does exactly what a rug pad is supposed to do.
What I mostly love about this rug pad is that, it really does protect my vinyl floors from rough rugs and it has never given me any issues since the day I bought it.
This rug pad makes my area rugs a lot comfy, it keeps my area rugs in place and it has a rubber backing to keep the rugs from sliding even on high traffic areas.
I have recommended this rug pad to my boss who also have vinyl floors and he told me that he loved it… if my boss loved it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
Things that I love about this rug pad?
- It is by far the best rug pad for vinyl floors
- It is non staining
- It doesn’t discolor my vinyl floor
- It doesn’t leave any residue
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It is extremely high quality
- It increases the life span of my area rugs
- It doesn’t move, it keeps the rugs in place
- It makes my area rugs super comfy
- It adds a cushion to my area rugs
- It is easy to resize, you can cut it using a kitchen knife or scissors
- It doesn’t smell bed
- The rubber backing doesn’t have any toxic chemicals or ingredients that could harm or damage my vinyl floors
- It is easy to clean
- It is not too thin and it is also not too thick
- You can use it under any type of rugs including door entrance mats
- It is felt, it prevents the water spillages from reaching the actual floor
- It is by far the best rug pad I have ever used and it freaking cheap…
- It works on tiles as well
- It great for people who have dogs or cats that love sleeping on area rugs because it adds cushion to the rugs and make it super comfy
What are the things that I don’t like about this rug pad?
This will probably sound too good to be true but this rug pad is kind of perfect because it is non staining and it doesn’t leave any residue on top of that it adds cushion to my feet.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who have also bought this rug pad.
I have tried about 4 different rug pads this year but the Mohawk Non Slip Rug Pad is got to be the best I have used that why I highly recommend it to people who have vinyl floors since it is non staining.
After trying different rug pads that didn’t work, my mom told me to give this rug pad a try and see if it works.
I took her advice and bought it online from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase.
I didn’t buy this rug pad just because my mother told me too, I only bought it after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people were high recommending it.
How much does this rug pad cost?
I’m not sure about the current PRICE.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE from amazon.com
I bought it from amazon about a year ago that why I’m not sure about the current PRICE because amazon kind of changes their PRICEs quite often.
My order was delivered on time plus I saved quite a lot of money because it is a lot cheaper when buying it online from amazon.
Do not but it locally, avoid buying it offline because it cost twice as much when buying it from local shops…
Is this rug pad really worth it for people who have vinyl floors?
If you want a Non staining rug pad than this is exactly what you need…
Vinyl floors are very sensitive that why buying a high-quality rug pad is what you need to do.
The mohawk rug pad was made here in the United Sate and the manufacture made it for people who have hardwood floors.
What are the benefit of having a rug pad?
- There are a lot benefit of having a rug pad…
- It makes your area rugs last longer
- It adds cushion and make the rugs a lot comfy
- It also keeps the area rugs in place and prevent them from sliding
- Rug pads have rubber backing to keep the area rugs from being slippery
Is it possible to use a rug pad outdoors?
Using a rug pad outdoors is not recommended at all simple because it can get wet and the adhesive will wear off.
Why are rug pads so expensive?
Rug pads are expensive because your carpet or area rugs will not budge...
It will add cushion to your rugs and it also keeps your carpet in place plus it makes your area rugs last longer.
To be honest, at first. I had no idea that rug pads were so expensive, but after using a rug pad for over a year, I do not have a single regret from spending my money on it.
If you are looking for a rug pad to use on your vinyl floors than you definitely need to get the Mohawk Non Slip Rug Pad simple because its non-staining, it adds cushion and It also keep your area rugs from sliding.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)