I recently bought myself a new Herman miller office chair and I liked it until the caster wheels damaged the pre finish on my office hardwood floor.
So, I changed the wheels but those wheels also ruined the floor, they made the finish flake off.
After that, I went to amazon to look for caster wheels that were suitable for hardwood floor, after searching for a few hours, I found wheels that were specially made and designed for hardwood floor.
I’ve been using these wheels for about a month now and they are awesome, they haven’t caused any problems on the floor and they haven’t given me any issues.
So, what are the safest caster wheels that wont ruin your hardwood floors over time?
I’m going to recommend the wheels that I personally use on my office chair simple because they’ve never scratched or left marks since the day I started using them.
The wheels that I’m talking about are called Heavy Duty Office Chair casters By Lifelong and they are by far the best office chair replacement wheels I have ever used on my Herman miller office chair simple because they do not damage the floor when gliding the chair.
These caster wheels were made and designed for sensitive floors such as hardwood
- They are great on laminate floor
- They are awesome on luxury vinyl plank flooring
- They are also good on bamboo floors
- Best for hardwood and engineered hardwood floors, you are not going to regret spending your money on these
Are these wheels only for hardwood floors?
No, they are great on tile, concrete or marble floors as well…
They are high quality rubber, the rubber is so strong that it can easily withstand up to 650 pounds, these won’t wear easily even when using them on graveled concrete floors.
They were made for heavy duty, they slide smoothly and on top of that, they glide from hardwood to carpet.
Will these wheels pick up pet hair?
No, the original wheels that came with my office chair was picking a lot of dog hair since my dog is always in my office, but that has not happened since I started using the lifelong caster wheels.
How long will these wheels last when using them daily?
- They are probably going to last you for a few years to come simple because they were designed for heavy duty.
- The rubber is super strong, durable and very wear resistant
- They are made with a high industrial grade steel, with some high-quality precision ball bearings
- They are great for daily use, by far the most long lasting caster wheels according to the amazon customer reviews.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these caster wheels on their office chairs.
Will these wheels fit on your office chair?
Probably yes, they fit in most chairs, they’ve worked on two different office chairs I used them on and they fit perfectly on both my embody Herman miller office chair and my wife’s Herman miller Aeron office chair.
Caution: they do not fit on IKEA chairs…
The only downfall to these replacement caster wheels is that, they are not compatible with IKEA chairs but other than that, they work on almost all types of office chairs that is why they have a lot of positive reviews on amazon.
The reason these wheels have a lot of 5-star rating is because they fit on different office chair types… you need to try them out and see if they work for you. You can always return them if they don’t fit your office chair.
But I’m very positive that these will work on your chair as well since I recommended them to about 2 of my best friends who have different type of office chairs, they both told me that these worked perfectly for them.
So, if they worked on both my friends including me and my wife than I’m pretty sure that they will also fit on your chair.
What are the things that I didn’t like about these wheels?
I honestly do not have anything negative to say about these wheels just because they haven’t given me any issues.
They work perfectly on my hardwood floors, they do not smudge or dent the floor, they do not make annoying squeaky noise and they glide perfectly on the floors.
If you have hardwood floors in your office than these replacement wheels are what you should get because they were made and designed for wood flooring.
How much do these costs?
They come in a set of 5 and they are very cheap but high quality at the same time.
What makes these caster wheels different from the original wheels that came with my office chair?
- They do not damage my hardwood floor and also have never ruined my floor finish
- They glide easily, you wont even need to put any effort when gliding the chair while working, they glide smoothly
- Another great thing that I really enjoy about these wheels is that, they are quiet, they do not make a single sound whenever I’m moving the chair
- They are extremely durable, by far the best strong high quality caster wheels I’ve ever used and they are surprisingly cheap
- Affordable, almost anyone can afford these wheels, they do not cost a lot of money but extremely high quality at the same time
- They fit in most office chairs, I have a embody Herman miller chair and these worked perfectly, my wife has a Aeron Herman miller and these worked perfectly on her chair as well, Nathan has a Brylane chair and these worked for him too and lastly Brad has a Alera chair and these also worked on his chair.
- Another thing to note is that, these are not just for office chairs, they work on a lot of different gaming chairs, salon chairs, barber chairs and way more
Where can you buy these wheels?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)