My boss just told us to work remotely and I’ve got to say, working from home is amazingly awesome…
Well, me and my wife converted the visitor’s bedroom to a home office and everything went as planned.
Then I faced another problem, the office chair casters were damaging the floor, our home office has bamboo flooring .
Bamboo floors are very sensitive to scratches, my office chair casters were leaving scuff marks and scratching the floor.
After searching and searching for the best bamboo floor office chair casters, I finally found caster wheels that were made and specially designed for sensitive floors such as bamboo, vinyl, laminate and engineered hardwood floor.
I have been using these caster wheels for over 5 weeks now and buying them was worth every penny as they protect my bamboo floor from scratches caused by my office chair.
So, what are the best office chair caster wheels that are suitable for bamboo floor?
If you have bamboo floors, you will need to use the Office Chair Rubber Wheels By LIFELONG because I also use them and they work like magic, they glide and move easily without leaving marks on the floor.
The only thing that I can promise you about these caster wheels is that, you are not going to have a single regret from using them on your office chair simple because they glide smoothly and they are very strong but doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time.
If these caster wheels worked for me and my wife than I’m very positive that they will also work for you too.
The only thing that you need to know about these casters is that they are not compatible with IKEA chairs… other than that you really don’t have anything to worry about.
What are the things that I love about the lifelong caster wheels?
- These casters glide easily
- They move smoothly
- They are great on bamboo floor, they will not ruin your floors over time
- They were specially made for hardwood floors which means they are also suitable for bamboo, vinyl, laminate and engineered floor.
- They do not get stuck
- They are very strong
- These casters do not wear or tear easily
- Another thing that I really love about these caster wheels is that, they will last me for a very long time
- They are easy to use
- They are easy to apply
- High quality but also don’t cost a lot of money at the same time
- Doesn’t make squeaky noise when moving or sliding the office chair
- Doesn’t leave scuff marks behind
- They can withhold up to 650 pounds, these are great for almost everyone, it doesn’t matter the weight
- They do not shrink because of the weight
- These caster wheels are super awesome because they do not slide while you are working, they stay in place unless you glide the office chair purposefully
- They look very stylish, these casters look extremely luxurious, I just can’t get enough of looking at them as they match any décor of the room and also match any office chair
- these casters are great for long term because they are made with a very strong rubber to help make them last longer
- these casters are not just another garbage cheap casters made from china, these are extremely high quality and they were made in Taiwan not from China
- these are very well-made casters
To be honest, there are a lot of things that I love about these caster wheels, they are well made and they are great for people who have sensitive floors such as bamboo flooring.
How much do these casters Cost?
These are not cheap but also doesn’t cost a lot of money, please note that these are premium rubber caster wheels…
What are the things that I do not like about these caster wheels?
Well, this may sound too good to be true but for now I honestly do not have anything negative to say simple because these wheels work way better than I expected.
There is no such thing as a perfect product, I’m pretty sure that these casters are also not perfect but I have been using these wheels for over 5 weeks now and they’ve haven’t given me any issues.
What made me buy these caster wheels?
Lol, after searching and searching, I stumbled upon a guy on Facebook that recommended these casters, that guy told me that these wheels were specially made and designed for hardwood floors.
After talking to that guy on Facebook, I immediately went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
Well, I was very amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have hardwood floors were also highly recommending them.
I didn’t buy these casters just because of that guy on Facebook, I only bought them after reading the customer reviews just because a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
I myself recommend these casters simple because they work, they glide easily, they move nice and smooth, they don’t make annoying noises and also doesn’t smudge my bamboo floors.
For me, buying these caster wheels was worth every penny.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying about these caster wheels…
What are the pros and cons of using these caster wheels on bamboo flooring?
- They glide easily without leaving scuff marks on the floor
- They do not make annoying squeaky noises when moving the chair
- They are heavy duty rubber wheels, which means they will last you for a long time
- They do not smudge the floor
- They do not discolor the floor over time
- They do not get stuck when gliding the chair
- They are also durable, they can stand pressure, they do not wear easily and they can withstand up to 650 pounds
- They are not compatible with IKEA chairs