After searching for searching for the best casters for my office chair in order to prevent the chair wheels from damaging my expensive laminate floor.
I finally found what I personally believe is by far the best office chair casters available on the market right now.
Well, there are over hundreds of different chair casters that you can choose from but not all chair casters are suitable for laminate floor.
In this article I’m going to recommend the casters that I also use that are very safe and suitable for laminate flooring.
The only office chair casters that I recommend are the Office Chair Rubber Wheels By LIFELONG simple because they've never given me any issues and they protect my laminate floor from my office chair extremely well.
The reason I recommend the LIFELONG Casters is because I have tried quite a few different chair casters that ended up damaging my laminate floor.
The LIFELONG Caster wheels are the only caster wheels that I recommend simple because they were specially made and designed for laminate floor, vinyl floor and engineered hardwood floor.
These caster wheels are exactly what you are looking for because they are cheap but high quality at the same time.
What are the things that I love about these caster wheels?
- These are great for super-size people
- They are extremely strong
- They were made for heavy duty
- They last for a very long time
- They are cheap but strong at the same time
- By far the best high quality casters I have ever used
- They are made with high quality rubber
- Great for sensitive floors such as laminate and vinyl flooring
- Easy to use
- Easy to assemble
- They do not add too much height on your chair
- These casters are also comfortable
- They are thick
- The rubber is very strong and environmental friendly
- You will be able to move the chair around without the fear of damaging your expensive laminate floor
- I have been using these caster wheels for over 5 months now and they are awesome
- They fit on most of the office chairs
- They don’t make annoying noise when moving the chair around
- Easy gliding too
- They move easily but they are not slippery
What are the things that you need to know about these caster wheels?
- They do not lock, but you really don’t have anything to worry about since they are not slippery
How much do these caster wheels cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price though, these are affordable.
What are the pros and cons of buying these caster wheels?
- They do not squeak
- They do not damage the floor
- They fit well on Herman Miller chairs perfectly
- Easy to install on any office chair
- They are made of rubber, they do not leave dent marks on the floor
- They fit almost any office chair, these even fit on my Lazy Boy chair
- they work on a wooden base chair
- they fit on GT racing ergonomic racing chair
- they last for a very long time, you won’t need to replace them often
- They do not work on bar stools with wooden legs and no casters
- They do not lock
Are you still wondering if these are for you? Then CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just to hear what other people are saying who are also using these caster wheels.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have laminate floor are also recommending these wheels.
After trying different caster wheels that didn’t work on my laminate floor, my mom is the one that told me to try the LIFELONG Casters and I’m very happy with my purchase.
But, I didn’t buy these LIFELONG caster wheels just because my mom told me to, I only bought them after reading the customer reviews because a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
What are the things that I didn’t like about these wheels?
Well... there is no such thing as a perfect product, these caster wheels are also not perfect but I honestly do not have a single regret from using them.
The only thing I can promise you about these wheels is that, if they worked for me than I’m very positive that they will work for you too.
You’ve got nothing to lose, these are great for people who have laminate floor and they are affordable.
Getting rid of scratches or removing dent marks on laminate floor can cost quite a lot of money that is why you need these casters to prevent your office chair from damaging your floor.
These casters will save you money, time and give you a peace of mind.
Where to buy?
The reason I recommend amazon is because they are much cheaper on amazon plus amazon always delivers on time.
I also bought these from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase, I honestly don’t see myself switching to different caster wheels anytime soon… these work like magic.
What if these caster wheels do not fit on your office chair?
Well, if these don’t fit your office chair than I would highly advice you to get a Heavy duty office chair mat for laminate floor .
The reason I recommend getting an office chair mat is because I also have used one, but I kind of liked caster wheels a lot better.
What is the office chair mat that i recommend?
The only office chair mat I would advise you to get is the Office Chair Mat with Anti Fatigue Cushioned Foam just because it is the one that I used before and it was awesome even though it cost a lot more than caster wheels.
This mat is great because it has an anti-fatigue cushioned foam.
It great for hardwood floor, laminate floor and vinyl floor.
This mat will keep your office chair from scratching your floor and also makes your chair a lot comfy.
This office mat flatten easily plus it works perfectly on laminate flooring… I was very happy with.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)