Hey guys, 2 weeks back I stumbled upon some good high-quality strong rubber caster wheels that I believe are great for people who are looking for office chair casters that won’t ruin the carpet fibers over time.
I have a very thick carpet in my office and it took me about 3 days to finally find the casters that are great for thick carpet.
Well, after searching and searching for high quality casters that were suitable and safe for thick carpet, I accidentally found these casters on amazon.
These caster wheels are excellent, they work really well on thick carpet and they also do not make annoying squeaky noises when I’m gliding the office chair.
What I love the most about these casters is that they glide smoothly on the carpet and they do not tear or wear the carpet even when I’m sliding my office chair while I’m working.
There is no such thing as a perfect product, but these caster wheels are kind of perfect simple because they work very well on my thick office carpet and they haven’t given me any issues so far.
So, what are the best office chair cater wheels that are safe and suitable for thick carpet?
Well, these caster wheels are called LifeLong Rubber Office Chair Wheels, and they work like magic, these are way better than the original casters that came with my expensive office chair.
What so funny about these casters is that, they are very cheap but also high quality at the same time.
Don’t let the price fool you by thinking that these casters are poorly made, these are very strong and surprisingly high quality.
They were not made from china, but these are made in Thailand and I’m very happy with my purchase simple because these wheels work way better than the original caster wheels that came with my office chair.
You need to be very careful when shopping for casters these days
Some caster wheels will make the carpet wear and tear easily, that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for caster wheels for your office chair that is on top of a thick carpet.
The reason I recommend the LifeLong wheels is because I also use these casters are buying them was worth every penny…
What made me buy these casters was the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these office chair casters.
Well, you are going to be amazed by the reviews since these wheels have mostly 5-star ratings and has a lot of positive reviews from happy customers including myself.
What are the things that you need to know before buying these caster wheels?
The only important thing that you need to know is that, these casters are not compatible with IKEA chairs… that is the only down fall of these caster wheels.
Other than that, I love these caster wheels, they work very well on my office chair and they glide very well on my thick carpet.
So, what are the things that I love about these caster wheels?
- These casters glides on carpet extremely well and they don’t damage the carpet over time
- They glide smoothly on thick carpet
- They glide smoothly on Nylon carpet
- They glide smoothly on Olefin carpet
- They glide smoothly on Polyester carpet
- They glide smoothly on Acrylic carpet
- They glide smoothly on Wool carpet
- They glide smoothly on Triexta carpet
What are the pros and cons of using these casters?
- They do not wear or tear the carpet
- These are able to withstand wear and pressure even when using them daily
- They work on almost all types of office chairs
- These casters are stylish, they look luxurious
- They won’t smudge your carpet
- They are easy to use
- These casters will last you for a few years to come
- They are made for heavy duty, they can withhold up to 650 pounds, it doesn’t matter how heavy you are, these won’t shrink or budge
- Another great thing about these casters is that they do not slide, they keep the chair in place, these only slides when you purposely move or glide the chair
- These are extremely durable
- They are easy to install, anyone can install these… you wont need any special tools
- They do not make annoying noise when gliding the chair
- They are also not squeaky, you will be able to slide and glide your office chair in total silence
- They work on hardwood floor as well
- They do not scratch sensitive floors and also doesn’t leave scuff marks which means they are also good on laminate floor, vinyl floor, bamboo floor and engineered hardwood floor
- Well these casters are not compatible with IKEA chairs
How much do these casters cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price though, these are premium casters but also don’t cost a lot of money at the same time…
The only thing that I can tell you is that, you are not going to have any regret from spending your money on them, these casters are worth every penny.
I have been using them daily for over a week now and I’m very happy with my purchase, these were a very good investment for me.
Do these wheels really work well on thick carpet?
These caster wheels will not grab and pull the carpet… so you really don’t have anything to worry about.
Yes, these caster wheels are very suitable for carpet, you won’t even need an office chair mat.
These casters are very different from the caster wheels that come with the office chairs.
They have a larger diameter than what standard office chair wheels , which means they will roll just fine over carpet.
Where can you get these amazing casters for your office chair?
The reason I recommend buying them on amazon is because I also got them on amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase, my money was well spent.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)