Not all office chair casters are created equal that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for caster wheels to use on tile flooring.
There are a lot of casters to choose from these days but some casters are not suitable for tile flooring.
So, what are the best caster wheels for tile flooring?
The only caster wheels that I highly recommend for tile floors is the LifeLong Rubber Office Chair Wheels .
Why do I recommend these caster wheels?
- These are cheap but high quality at the same time
- These casters were made for heavy duty
- They can withstand up to 650 pounds
- They glide easily
- They don’t leave scuff marks on the tile floor
- These casters don’t scratch or smudge the tile floor over time
- They glide easily
- They don’t get stuck
- These are high quality rubber, they don’t tear or wear easily
- They are easy to apply, you won’t need any special skills to put them on your office chair
- These were made from industrial-grade steel
- They work on tile flooring
- They work on marble floor
- They work on laminate floor
- They work on vinyl floor
- They work on engineered hardwood floor
- They don’t shrink, they are great super-sized people
- They are good for daily use
- They work on office chairs
- They work on gaming chairs
- They work on almost any office chair
- They don’t add to m8uch height on the chair
What are the things that you need to know before buying these caster wheels?
- They are not compatible with IKEA chairs
How much does these caster wheels cost?
Well, these are very cheap, but don’t let the price fool you by thinking that these casters are not high quality.
These lifelong caster wheels are by far the cheapest high-quality office chair casters that wont given you problems over time…
What are the things that I do not like about these caster wheels?
For now, there is nothing that I do not like about these casters simple because I have been using them for over two months and they’ve never given me any issues.
What are pros and cons of these caster wheels?
- if you would like to enjoy smooth and quiet gliding than these office chair casters are exactly what you are looking for
- believe it or not but these casters will also relieve the stress of rolling on your office chair, that is why I highly recommend these casters who super-size people such as my dad... I also recommended these casters to my dad and he freaking loves them and my dad is over 300 pounds lol.
- the only thing I can promise you about these casters is that you will get frustrated again, these are extremely strong
- these casters are by far the cheapest high-quality office chair casters available on the market right now
- another reason to buy these casters is because, these doesn’t even cost a lot of money, these are very cheap but also high quality at the same time,
- the only con to these caster wheels is that, they are not compatible with IKEA chairs… other than that you really don’t have anything to worry about
My top reasons to buy the lifelong casters for your office chair if you have tile flooring:
- if you are looking for casters that wont ruin your tile floor over time than these are for you
- if you are looking for casters that will not smudge or leave scuff marks on your tiles than these are for you
- if you are looking for smooth gliding casters that will not get stuck when sliding the office chair than these are what you should buy
- what I mostly love about these caster wheels is that, they do not add too much height on the chair
- Bonus: these also work on carpet, if you have a rug or a large carpet underneath your office desk table than you definitely need these casters because they don’t damage the carpet fibers.
- Easy to apply… almost anyone can put these casters on their office chair, you wont need any special skills to put these on your chair, even my 4 year old daughter can do it… plus you also wont need any specially tools, you can put them on the chair with your bare hands.
Does everything I say sound too good to be true? Well I also felt the same way when I was reading the customer reviews.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these caster wheels.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have tile floors are also highly recommending them…
What made me buy these casters was the customer reviews…
At first, I was a little bit skeptical about buying these casters since they are made and manufactured from Thailand. But ended up buying them anyway just because of the positive reviews.
For me, buying these caster wheels for my office chair was definitely worth every penny. I honesty do not have a single egret from spending my money on these casters.
What are the things that I don’t like about these caster wheels?
For now, I really do not have anything that I don’t like about these casters, they are definitely not perfect but they are way better than the original caster wheels that came with my office chair.
This may sound too good to true but these caster wheels are 100 times better than the original casters that came with my super expensive office chair.
Are these caster wheels really safe on tile flooring?
Heck yes, these caster wheels have a heavy-duty rubber design supports, the rubber won’t harm your tiles over time.
I have been using these casters for quite some time now and the only thing that I can promise you about these is that, these wheels surely won't leave marks or leave scratches on your beautiful tile floors.