Hey home owners, I hope you guys are doing great…
So, a lot of you guys have kept asking me the same question over and over.
Most of You guys are telling me that your office chairs are damaging your wood floors.
The only thing that you need is to replace your office chair casters and get rubber casters that are suitable for hardwood flooring.
So, what are the best high-quality office chair casters that will not ruin your hardwood floor over time?
I’m not going to beat around the bush, ill just go straight to the point, you need to get the LifeLong Rubber Office Chair Wheels, these are by far the best casters for hardwood floor.
Why do I recommend these casters?
Well, I bought these casters after they were recommended to me by my mother in-law and buying them was worth every penny.
I have been using these casters for over 5 days now and they glide smoothly without leaving scuff marks on my hardwood floors.
These casters are a high-quality heavy-duty rubber, great for hardwood floors, laminate floors, vinyl floors, bamboo floors and engineered hardwood floors.
If your office chair keeps on scratching your hardwood floors than you need to invest on these rubber wheel casters simple because they do a very good job when it comes to protecting wood floors from office chairs.
These casters were recommended to me by my mother in-law than I took her advice, after talking to her I immediately went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
Well, I was very impressed by the customer reviews since these casters had a lot of 5-star ratings plus it didn’t have any negative reviews and on top of that a lot of people who have hardwood floors were also highly recommending them.
I didn’t buy thee casters just because my mother in-law told me too, I only bought them after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people who have hardwood floors were also highly recommending them.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying.
Are these casters really safe and suitable for hardwood floors?
Yes, my mother in-law has hardwood floors in her office and she has been using these casters for more than a year now.
I have been using these casters for about a week now and I also haven’t had any issues, they work way better than I expected that is why I also highly recommend them to people who have sensitive floors such as wood flooring.
Do these casters make noise when gliding the office chair?
One of the things that I really love about these caster wheels is that, they do not make any squeaky noise.
You will slide and glide your office chair around in total silence…
What are the things that I love about these office chair casters?
- They work almost will all types of office chairs
- They were made and designed for hardwood floors
- These casters glide easily and smoothly
- They don’t scratch the floor
- They don’t leave scuff marks when moving or gliding the chair
- They are high quality
- They look very stylish,
- These casters match with any color
- They are great for heavy people as well, these casters can withhold up to 650 pounds
- They are easy to use
- Easy to apply
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time
- Great on laminate floor
- Great on bamboo floor
- Great on vinyl floor
- Great on engineered hardwood floor
- What I love the most about these casters is that, they do not get stuck when gliding the chair
- These also doesn’t slide, they keep the chair in place unless you glide or move the chair yourself
- They don’t shrink
- They don’t wear easily
- They also don’t tear easily
- Great for daily use
- They don’t smudge the floor
- They don’t make the floor dull
- And also won’t make the floor hazy when gliding the chair
How much do these casters cost?
What are the things that I don’t like about these casters?
Well there is no such thing as a perfect product… every product has its own pros and cons…
The only thing that I don’t like about these casters is that they are not compatible with IKEA chairs.
What are the pros and cons of using these casters on wood floors?
- They were made and designed for hardwood floors
- They are long lasting, these casters will probably last you for a few years to come
- They were made with high quality rubber that is strong enough to withhold up to 650 pounds, these casters work for almost anyone, it doesn’t matter how heavy you are
- they are very good looking, they match and look nice on all office chairs
- they glide easily, they don’t stuck when sliding or moving the chair while working
- another great thing about thee casters is that, they do not make annoying squeaky noises when moving the chair
- very high quality but cheap at the same time, these are by far the cheapest high quality casters available in the market right now
- they do not work very well with IKEA chairs
Not all office char casters are safe to use on hardwood floors
there are a lot of different office chair casters that you can choose from available on the market right now but you need to be very careful when shopping for casters to use on wood floors because some casters will ruin your wood floors over time.
What makes these caster wheels different from other caster wheels?
Well, the only thing that I can tell you is that, these casters were made for hardwood floors, they do not scratch, damage or smudge your wood floors over time.
These casters are better than the original casters wheels that came with my office chair, that is why I highly recommend them plus they’ve also haven’t given me any issues just because they glide smoothly and they don’t make annoying noise when I move the chair.
Where can you get these caster wheels for a much cheaper price?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)