My office chair needed a new set of caster wheels, but the problem was, all the replacement wheels available had stems on them.
So, after searching and searching for replacement caster wheels without stems, I finally found ones called Slipstick Floor Protector Rubber Caster Wheels and these worked like magic.
These wheels were designed to protect sensitive floors such as hardwood, laminate, vinyl, bamboo and more.
They come in a set of 5, with a universal feature, they roll smoothly, they glide quietly and they are extremely durable.
Before buying these wheels, my office chair had plastic casters, the reason I needed a new set of wheels was because the plastic wheels that came with my chair was damaging my hardwood floors.
Another reason I needed a new set of wheels was because I have a dog and his always in my office, so his hair is always laying around on the floor.
The old wheels used to attract and pick up all the dog hair on the floor so the chair stopped rolling.
I have been using the Slipstick Caster Wheels for about two months now and these are got to be by far the best caster wheels I’ve ever used on my office chair.
Buying these was worth every penny, that is why I highly recommend these to anyone looking for stem-less wheels for their chairs.
I took me about 3 days to get these wheels because most of the wheels available on amazon had stems, but after searching and searching, I finally found these ones and I’m very happy with my purchase.
What I love about these wheels is that, they work with most chairs, they are easy to install and on top of that they roll quietly.
If you are looking for wheels without stems than these wheels are your best option.
There are a few stem-less wheels that you can get from amazon but most are just pure garbage.
Before buying the Slipstick Wheels, I first bought the Stem-less Casters by File Bar Factory and those were just garbage.
The Stemless Casters by File Bar Factory didn’t roll nicely and they left marks on my hardwood floors, so I would advise anyone looking for wheels without stems to avoid the ones that are being sold by File Bar Factory because they weak and they leave marks on the floor.
The reason I only recommend the slipstick wheels is because they are strong rubber, they roll smoothly and they work with most office chairs.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these wheels.
At first I was a bit skeptical about getting these wheels, the reason I bought them was because of the caster reviews since a lot of people were highly recommending them.
These are by far the best stem less office chair caster wheels available on the market right now.
Why do I recommend the slip stick caster wheels?
- They do not have stems
- They work on 99% of office chairs
- They are easy to use, installing these is as easy as 1,2,3… you are not going to need any tools
- They were made to protect hardwood floors, but they work on all hard surface floors such as tile, marble, concrete and more
- They do not make squeaky noise when I’m rolling the chair while working
- They are not too fancy buy they are somewhat kind of stylish and they match my chair very well
- They are easy to clean
- They also do not attract pet hair like my old plastic wheels
- They glide from hardwood to carpet without any issues
- They can withstand a lot of weight, they can handle about 330lbs without any issues
- They were made for heavy duty, I abuse these daily and they haven’t given me any issues
- They come in a set of five, perfect for office chairs
- They can last for 3 years
- they are black and gray to help blend or match with any office décor
This will probably sound too to be true but these wheels kind of makes my chair look a lot more expensive and luxurious.
How much do these wheels cost?
The reason I recommend checking the current price directly from amazon is because amazon changes their prices quite often.
I bought these about two months ago, so I’m really not sure about the price.
You really don’t have to worry about the price though, these are cheap but high quality at the same time.
I have recommended these to my mom and brother in law and they both told me that they loved these wheels that is why I’m very positive that you will love these as well.
The only thing that I can promise you about these wheels is that you are not going to have any regret from trying them out.
What are the pros and cons of using these days?
- They protect hardwood floor
- They protect laminate floor
- They protect vinyl floor
- They protect bamboo floor
- Basically, these were made and designed to protect sensitive floors from scratches
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- They are easy to clean
- They roll smoothly across all types of floors
- They do not make noise when moving
- These are not only for chairs, you can also use them on cabinets as well
- Great for tables and racks
- They won’t leave scuff marks
- They glide well even on tile floor with large grout lines… they never get stuck
- They were made from a specially formulated polyurethane rubber, it soft... it makes the chair feels a lot better when rolling while working
- They cannot withstand more than 264lbs…
- They come in a set of floor, which is a deal breaker since most office chairs have 5 legs… you are kind of forced to buy two packs.
Where to buy?
These are only available on amazon, YOU WON’T FIND THEM ANYWHERE…