After searching and searching for a high quality door mat that doesn’t have rubber backing I finally found a doormat that worked very well for me.
This doormat is for both indoor and outdoor, it up to you whether you use it inside or outside but it works for both and it freaking amazing.
So what is the best high quality doormat for outdoors that doesn’t have rubber backing?
The only door mat that I personally recommend which doesn’t have rubber backing is the GrassWorx Clean Machine High Traffic Doormat simple because it is what I also use as my front door entrance mat and it works like magic.
I have been using this door mat for over 9 weeks now and it does exactly what I needed from a door mat.
Does the GrassWorx Doormat have any backing to keep it from sliding?
Yes, it has a very thin layer of vinyl backing that keeps it from slipping or sliding when people step on it.
The backing is vinyl but it looks like a flexible plastic.
It does have a backing but it not rubber, it vinyl.
The vinyl backing is very safe for all types of floors, so you really do not have anything to worry about.
I have been using this mat for quite some time now and it has never given me nay issues plus it also haven’t ruin or discolored my laminate floor.
Vinyl backing is very safe and it also works when it comes to keeping the doormat in place that is why I highly recommend this doormat to people who are looking for an entrance mat that doesn’t have rubber backing.
Can this doormat work on high traffic entrances?
Yes, I work from home and all my customers come to see me in my house which means this mat has been abused by my customers daily and it still looks like a bought it yesterday.
This mat doesn’t look strong to the eye, but trust me, it freaking strong.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this mat outdoors.
I bought this doormat after reading customer reviews from amazon since a lot of people were also highly recommending it.
What amazed me about the reviews is that both customers who are using it indoors and outdoors were also high recommending it.
This mat it great for both inside and outside the house…
So is this doormat also machine washable?
Yeah sure, but I wouldn’t recommend washing it using a washing machine because the backing is a small layer of vinyl, it won’t be able to retain it shape once you put it on a washing machine.
Please note: I have never washed it since the day I bought it…
What are the things that I didn’t like about this doormat?
It great, I love it but the only thing that I didn’t like about it is that it doesn’t absorb water from wet shoes.
There is no such thing as a perfect doormat, every doormat has it pros and cons but I honestly do not have a single regret from spending my money on it.
I love it and buying it was worth every penny.
How much does it cost?
What are the things that I love about this doormat?
I have a lot of things that I love about this doormat but I’m going to list a few bellow.
- It doesn’t have a rubber backing
- It doesn’t slide or move around since it comes with a small layer of vinyl backing to keep it from slipping without damaging your floor
- It great for trapping mud, dirt, grass and dust
- It also amazing when it comes to trapping sleet or small rocks stuck underneath your shoes
- It was designed for scraping off shoes
- I also recommend it to people who have dogs because it can also clean dirty dog paws extremely well
- I also highly recommend it to people who have cats because I know a guy who uses it as a cat litter mat
- It wipes dirt off my shoes better than any doormat I’ve used this year and it cheap
- It easy to wash and easy to clean because it not heavy and it not super hard
- It keeps my floors nice and clean
- My wife loves it since it traps dust and dirt, now she doesn’t have to sweep the floor twice a day like before
Is this doormat good for people who have pets?
Yes, it can trap dirt under dog and cat paws.
I have a dog that loves to drag dirt inside and this doormat does an exceptional job when it comes to trapping dirt off his paws.
Another thing that I love about this doormat is that, it is soft and it doesn’t damage or scratch my dog paws.
What the pros and cons of this mat?
- it doesn’t damage my floor
- it easy to clean
- it keeps my house clean
- it not expensive
- it a great shoe cleaner
- it traps sand and spurs
- with just a few shakes, it loosens the trapped debris
- it doesn’t absorb water very well
Where to buy?
I also bought it from amazon and it was packaged well plus it was also delivered on time.
I don’t think it available offline, I haven’t seen it on any local shops, so the best way to get it is by buying it online from amazon.
I hope this article was helpful, good luck and god bless.