There are over hundreds of different floor cleaners to choose from these days and choosing the right one can be a pain since there are just too many options.
If you are looking for a high-quality floor cleaner but not sure whether to buy Rejuvenate or Swiffer than this article is exactly for you.
Well, I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just go straight to the point, both these cleaners are extremely good and both won’t leave residue on your floors.
Caution: there is no such thing as a perfect floor cleaner, every cleaner available on the market right now has its own pros and cons… both these cleaners are not perfect but both are extremely good when it comes to cleaning tough stains, dirt and grime.
So, what is the best floor cleaner between Swiffer and the rejuvenate?
Well, I have used both these cleaners on hardwood floors and both did a very good job when its coms to cleaning my floors but I personally like using rejuvenate because it has never given me any issues.
Swiffer is also great but rejuvenate is 10 times better than Swiffer based on my personal experience.
Please note: I don’t have anything bad to say about Swiffer as a brand, their cleaner is very good but I personally think that rejuvenate is way better than Swiffer just because rejuvenate gets rids of the toughest dirt and grime without leaving behind a dulling shine.
Which cleaner doesn’t leave residue between these two?
Well rejuvenate definitely won’t leave residue on your floors, I have been using it daily for quite some time now and it freaking leaves my floors clean with no residue behind.
I would highly advise you to CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just to hear what other people are saying who are also using rejuvenate when cleaning their floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who are using rejuvenate are also highly recommending it which means it really does the job when it comes to cleaning floors.
Does Swiffer leave residue?
Not really, I used to use Swiffer before I switched to rejuvenate and it never left residue on my hardwood floors.
Do I recommend Swiffer or rejuvenate floor cleaner?
Well, I would highly recommend that you get rejuvenate simple because it doesn’t have a strong smell, it good for people who have pets that hate strong cleaners and great for people who have a sensitive smell.
- If you hate strong cleaners than rejuvenate is for you, it makes the house smell good but it doesn’t have too much scent
- Rejuvenate is also great for pets because it doesn’t have too much perfume, it won’t make your pet cough or sneeze over time
How much does the Rejuvenate cost?
What are the things that I love about the rejuvenate?
Well, there are a lot of things that I love about rejuvenate, first of all it doesn’t leave residue on my floors and secondly it removes toughest dirt, stains and grime and thirdly it makes my house smell like a million-dollar home.
List of the things that I love about rejuvenate:
- It best for pets with sensitive smell since it won’t make your pets cough or sneeze over time
- It best for people who hate strong cleaners such as myself, it doesn’t have a strong bleachy smell and also doesn’t have too much perfume
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It is by far the best high-quality floor cleaner available on the market right now
- It is made here in the United State, it not just another cheap cleaner from china
- It won’t leave a residue on the floor
- It won’t make your floors hazy
- It won’t make your floors cloudy
- It won’t make your floors too glossy
- It won’t make your floor slippery
- It is easy to use
- It doesn’t have chemicals that could end up damaging or ruining your floors over time
- It won’t discolor your floors even when using it daily
- It great for people who have kids because it doesn’t have too much oils that could make the floors slippery after cleaning
- It dries quickly, this cleaner dries within minutes, you won’t have to wait for it to dry after cleaning or mopping
- It makes the house smell like a million-dollar home
- It has a nice mild scent that will make your neighbors wonder what perfume you use to make your home smell so nice
- It great for people who are looking for a cleaner for daily use
- It works on hardwood floor
- It works on laminate floor
- ]it works on vinyl floor
- It works on LVP floors
- It works on bamboo floor
- It works on engineered hardwood floor
- It great on both vinyl plank and vinyl tiles
- It has some kind of a formula with shine booster technology that won’t harm your floor finish over time
What are the things that I don’t like about the rejuvenate cleaner?
I have been using it for a few months now and it freaking awesome, I honestly do not have anything that I don’t like about it simple because it does the job very well.
My pets love this cleaner, my kids love it and I also love it as well… what more can you ask for?
I’m pretty sure that there is no such thing as a perfect cleaner but for me the rejuvenate is kind of perfect simple because it has never given me any issues since the day I started using it on my floors. It is worth every penny.
The only thing that I can promise you about the rejuvenate cleaner is that, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it, it works like magic when it comes to cleaning floors.
I have recommended it to my Boss and he also loved it, if my boss loves it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
Where to buy Rejuvenate cleaner?
Rejuvenate is by far the best cleaner in the United State right now.