Are you looking for a high-quality rug pad that is suitable for concrete floors? If yes, then this article is exactly what you have been looking for.
In today’s article I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best rug pad for people who have concrete floors.
Choosing the right rug pad if you have concrete floors can be challenging since most rug pads are not designed for concrete flooring.
Most rug pads available on the market right now are not suitable for concrete floors that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug pad.
So, which rug pad do I recommend to people who have concrete flooring?
The only rug pad that I highly recommend if you have concrete flooring is the Premium Felt Non-Slip Rug Pad by RUGPADUSA simple because it was made and designed for all hard surfaces including concrete flooring.
The reason I recommend the Rug Pad USA is because it is 100% thick felt, which means it will work great on concrete flooring.
My garage has concrete floors, I also use this rug pad underneath the garage area rug and it has never given me any issues, it adds cushioning to the rug to make the area rug a lot comfier and softer.
Does this rug pad work on all concrete floor types?
- It works on exterior stained concrete
- It works on interior stained concrete
- It works on metallic epoxy concrete
- It works on overlays concrete
- It works on garage concrete floors
- It works on quartz concrete flooring
- It works on epoxy chip concrete flooring
- It works on standard epoxy concrete floors
- It works on graveled concrete floors
- It works on all types of smooth concrete floor
- It works on polished concrete floors
This rug pad was made and designed for all types of hard surfaced floors, it works great on all types of concrete flooring.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying, who are also using it on concrete floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have concrete floors are also highly recommending it.
I also bought this rug pad after reading the customer reviews because a lot of people were very happy with it.
My neighbour is the one that told me about this rug pad, after talking to my neighbour I went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying about it.
To be honest, at first, I was a little bit skeptical about buying it since most people were saying that it was only for hardwood floors.
The only thing that I can promise you is that, if it worked on my garage concrete floors than it will also work for you as well, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on this rug pad.
I bought it a few months ago and I has never given me any issues, that is why I’m very happy with my purchases.
List of the things that I love about using this rug pad underneath my garage area rug:
- It works great on concrete floors
- It good on both graveled concrete and smooth concrete
- It adds cushioning to the rug
- Its high quality but doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time
- It will help make your area rugs last longer
- It will help prevent the area rugs from wear and tear
- It easy to use
- It is easy to cut
- It easy to clean as well, you can spot clean it
- It will last you for a very long time
- It has a high-quality rubber backing to help keep the area rug in place
- Is it easy to resize, you can cut it using any scissors
- The rubber backing will work on both smooth and graveled concrete
Things that I do not like about this rug pad:
- It is very big and extremely heavy, which means you cannot put it on a washing machine
How much does this rug pad cost?
To be honest, you really don’t have to worry about the price since it doesn’t cost a lot.
This is a premium rug pad but also doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time.
The only thing that I can promise you about this rug pad is that, you are going to love it… you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
What are the pros and cons of using this rug pad?
- It is 1/4-inch-thick, which means it won’t add too much height on your area rugs
- it is 1/4 thick throughout, which is good for sound absorption
- the 1/4 thickness will help make the rug comfier and softer without adding too much height on the rug
- It is made here in the United Sate, it not just another cheap rug pad from China
- It protects your concrete floors from area rug backing
- It prevents area rugs from leaving scuff marks on smooth polished concrete floors
- It has a very high-quality rubber backing to prevent your rugs from slipping if you have polished smooth concrete flooring on your home
- It great on high traffic areas as well, it will keep the area rug in place even on high traffic areas
- If you have a dog or a cat that loves to take a nap on the rug than you need this rug pad because it will make the rug comfier, great for pets that loves to sleep on the rug
- Another great thing about this rug pad is that, it doesn’t stain the floors, it wont scratch or leave marks even on sensitive concrete floors
- You cannot wash it using a washing machine, the only way to wash it is to spot clean it using a cloth and water.
We all know that every product has its own pros and cons, infect there is no such thing as a perfect product, of course this rug pad is also not perfect but it worth every penny…
Where can you get this rug pad for a much cheaper price?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)