I recently bought a rug pad and it smelled horrible…
There are a lot of high quality rug pads to choose from these days but the problem is that most of these rug pads smell extremely bad.
About two months ago, I bought a felt rug pad from eBay and it stank as soon as I took it out of the box.
I gave it a couple of days to air out but it still stank after 6 days after I left it on my garage.
If you are sensitive to smell than you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug pad to use on your home.
So what is the best rug pad that doesn’t smell?
The one and only rug pad that I highly recommend is the RUGPADUSA, Basics 100% Felt simple because I have been using it for over 3 months now and it awesome.
What I mostly love about this rug pad is that, it absolutely has no smell.
I have been using it under my living room area rug and it great.
Why do I recommend this rug Pad?
- It doesn’t smell
- It doesn’t leave stinky residue
- It doesn’t leave stains
- It doesn’t discolor my hardwood floors
- It easy to use
- It easy to cut or resize, you can resize it using scissors
- It high quality
- It doesn’t have any chemical or toxic smells
- It safe to use on all types of hardwood floors
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time
- It makes my cheap rugs look more expensive
- It makes my rugs looks more stylish
- It easy to clean, you can’t wash it on a washing machine but you can easily spot clean it using water
- It doesn’t discolor my hardwood floors
- It keeps my area rugs from slipping
- It has a non slip rubber backing
- The rubber backing on this rug pad is very safe, it won’t damage or ruin your floor
- It great on laminate hardwood floor
- It great on bamboo hardwood floor
- It great on vinyl plank hardwood floor
- And it also good on engineered hardwood floor
- It not only for hardwood floors though, you can use in on different flooring such as tiles, concrete and more
- It makes my area rugs more comfortable
- It adds cushion to the rugs
- It is ½ inch thick, this is great because it makes the rug soft without adding too much height to the rug
How much does it cost?
RUGPADUSA, 8x10, 1/2 Thick, Basics 100% Felt Rug Pad
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE ON AMAZON
The reason I’m not sure about the current price is because I bought it about a few months ago and amazon kind of changes their prices quite often.
That is why I highly recommend checking the current price yourself…
It much cheaper when buying it online from amazon.
I also bought it from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase.
Please note: do not buy it offline, make sure to only buy it online from amazon because it is ridiculously expensive when buying it locally.
What are the things that I do not like about this rug pad?
There is no such thing as a perfect product but this rug pad is kind of perfect simple because I have been using it for over 3 months and it has never given me any issues on top of that it doesn’t smell.
The reason I highly recommend this rug pad is because it high quality and it doesn’t have any horrible smell that will make your home smell like a chemical factory.
Is this rug pad really safe to use on all types of floors?
Yes… you can use it on any type of flooring from hardwood to tile flooring.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
The reason I bought this rug pad was because of the customer reviews since a lot of people were highly recommending it and a lot of people gave it a 5-star rating.
At first I was skeptical about this rug pad since I had a really bad experience with felt rug pads before because of the smell but I’m glad I bought it because it is exactly what I was looking for.
The only thing I can promise you about this rug pad is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it… it is worth every penny.
What are the things that you need to know before buying this rug pad?
The only thing that you need to know is that, you need to cut it one inch less than your rug or carpet so it can remain hidden.
a rug pad stays under carpet and rugs, it should not be seen that why you need to make sure to cut it one inch less than the rug.
Where to buy this rug pad for a much cheaper price?
This rug pad is much cheaper when buying it online from amazon.
Don’t make the mistake of buying it locally because it cost twice as much when buying it offline.
will this rug pad leave stains or residue over time?
Most rug pads leave residue over time, but the only thing I can promise you about this rug pad is that you don’t have to worry about that.
This rug pad won’t leave any stains on your floors.
I use this rug pad on a high traffic area and it has not left any marks or stains.
This may sound too good to be true but I personally believe that the RUGPADUSA, Basics 100% Felt is by far the best rug pad available on the market right now.
Amazon has hundreds of not thousands of different rug pads to choose from but you need to be very careful because most rug pads have chemical smells.
I hope this article was helpful, thank you very much for reading my post… good luck and god bless… don’t forget to read the customer reviews just to hear what other people are saying.