Rug pad USA and Mohawk rug pad are by far the best rug pads available on the market right now, but which one is the best between these two?
Well, I have both of these rug pads and I use both on hardwood floors to keep my area rugs from sliding and both does an amazing job when it comes to keeping my carpets from moving or slipping.
To be honest, I love both very much…
I have been using both of these rug pads for over 8 months now and I’m very happy with both, but which one do I recommend between these two?
Please note: both these rug pads are super high quality and both are highly recommended, but I personally believe that the Mohawk rug pad is better than the Rug pad USA, Simple because the Mohawk rug pad is stronger and also easy to spot clean.
Which one between the two is best for hardwood floors?
Both of these rug pads are great on hardwood floors, both are non-slip and both can add cushion to your area rugs.
Both of these rug pads work on the following hardwood floors:
- Laminate hardwood floors
- Bamboo hardwood floors
- Vinyl plank hardwood floors
- Engineered hardwood floor
- These rug pads work on all types of hardwood floors and both were made and specially designed for hardwood flooring.
Please note: The Mohawk is "felt" material and the Rug pad USA is "memory foam" which means, if you are looking for a rug pad to make your area rugs soft and comfy, you should go with the Rug pad USA since it adds cushion to the rugs.
Which one of the two provides the best non-slip feature?
If you want to keep your area rugs or carpets from sliding than I personally would recommend buying the Mohawk rug pad simple because it grips the rug extremely well.
Which one of the two provides better cushioning?
Well, I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just go straight to the point, Rug Pad USA is 100 times better than Mohawk when it comes to making the area rug soft and comfy.
The Mohawk is felt and latex, it is very hard and extremely strong on top of that it 1.4 inch thick which means you won’t get the best cushioning.
The Rug Pad USA is Memory Foam, it is very soft, it feels like a soft sponge because it is made from 100% percent visco-elastic memory foam to provide the highest level.
Can both these rug pads work on tile flooring?
Yes, both can be used on tile flooring…
Which one between these two is best on tile floors?
If you have tile flooring in your home than you need to buy the Rug Pad USA because the manufacture designed it for tile, stone, concrete and wood floor.
The Mohawk also work on all floor surfaces but it was specially made and designed for wood floors that why it better to buy the Rug Pad USA if you have tile flooring in your home.
My brother in law have ceramic tiles in his house and he tried both of these rug pads and he told me that he Rug Pad USA was way better than the Mohawk.
Which one between these two is easy to cut?
Both are very easy to cut, you can trim both using scissors… you won’t need any specially tools to resize these rug pads.
Please note: when trimming your rug pad make sure to cut it one inch less than the size of your area rug so the rug pad can remain hidden.
Which one is much cheaper between these two?
Both are high quality and both are not cheap but the Mohawk cost slightly less than the Rug Pad USA.
If you think that these rugs pads are just too expensive, then the only thing I can promise you is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on these two.
I have both of these rug pads and both are very good, I’m very happy with my purchase.
What are the things that I love about the Mohawk Rug pad?
- It is ¼ inch thick, it adds cushion to the rug pad without adding too much height on the rug
- It is non-slip… it keeps your area rugs and carpet from slipping
- It is extremely strong
- It doesn’t smell and it also doesn’t come with weird odor
- It hides well under a rug
- It is easy to use
- It will last you for a few years to come since it is made of felt and latex
- It was made and designed for all types of hardwood floors
- It not only for hardwood floors though, you can use it on all surfaces
- It great on area rugs that are on high traffic areas
- You can use it on all area rugs types
- It provides a flusher feel when walking on the rug
- It has a super high quality brown rubber backing that keeps the rugs from slipping
- The rubber backing wont discolor or damage your sensitive hardwood floors
- It is easy to cut, you can resize or trim it using scissors
- You can spot clean it using just water or whatever
- It doesn’t scratch the hardwood floor
- The fiber side has a high quality rough feel to help grip the rug backing
- The other side has an embossed pattern to grip all types of hard surfaces from hardwood floors to tiles and more
- it doesn’t have any chemicals or toxins that could make your family sick
- it makes cheap rugs look and feel expensive
- it helps prevent trip hazards accidentally caused by heel of a shoe catching on the edge of the rug.
Is the Mohawk really worth the money?
Yes… I have been using it for over 8 months and it freaking awesome.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON to hear what other people are saying who are also using the Mohawk rug pad.
What are the things that I love about the Rug Pad USA?
- It is by far the best rug pad when it comes to making rugs feel soft and comfy
- It provides the best plusher feel I have ever experienced when I’m walking on my living room area rug
- It is water resistance, it is by far the best water resistant rug pad I have ever used
- It best for people who have kids that loves to play while sitting on the rug because it makes the rug extremely soft and comfy
- It great for people who have pets that loves to sleep on the rug because it adds a very soft cushioning since it is memory foam
- It is also non-lip… it makes the rug feel soft and comfy and also keep it from slipping at the same time
- It great on hardwood floors
- It great on polyurethane finishes
- It great on stone flooring
- It also works very well on concrete
- It amazing when using it on laminate hardwood floors and also good on vinyl plank hardwood floors
- It comes with two thickness height sizes that you can choose from… ½ thickness and ¼ thickness
- It is extremely easy to resize
- It doesn’t smell
- It doesn’t have any toxins that could make your family sick
- It easy to use
- It was made with super high quality memory foam that will last you for a very long time
- It is soundproof, meaning it thick memory foam provides a dense barrier for sound dampening and insulation benefit
- It is completely odor less
- It free of glue, adhesives and plasticizers
- It water proof, which means it prevents damage to hard surfaces flooring such as sensitive hardwood floors
Is the Rug Pad USA really worth the money?
Heck yes, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it… it is worth every penny.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON to hear what other people are saying who are also using the Rug Pad USA.
Which one is the best when it comes to preventing water liquids from reaching the floor?
If you want a rug pad that can prevent water from reaching your floors than you need to get the Rug Pad USA because it was specially designed for that. It really does protect the floors from water spillages.
What are the things that I don’t like about the Mohawk rug pad?
Well, this may sound too good to be true but I do not have a single thing that I don’t like about this rug pad simple because it does exactly what I needed from a rug pad and it has never given me any issues so far.
What are the things that I don’t like about the Rug Pad USA?
There is no such thing as a perfect rug pad but for now I do not have anything negative to say about it, it high quality, it water resistant and it makes the rug super comfy.
There is no such thing as a perfect product.
We all know that there is no such thing a perfect product, all products have their pros and cons or downfalls, but for now I really don’t have anything bad to say about both these rug pads.
Which rug pad is easy to clean?
The first thing you need to know is that, both these rug pads cannot be washed using a washing machine.
Both of these pads are too big to go on a washing machine and both are too large to wash.
The only thing you can do is to spot clean using water.
Which rug pad is easy to use?
Both are easy to use and both are easy to resize…
Which one is more heavy?
Well, the Mohawk is way heavier than the Rug Pad USA…
The Rug Pad USA is light weight because it is memory foam and the Mohawk is kind of heavy because it is felt and latex.
Which one is cheaper?
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE ON AMAZON for the
Rug Pad USA
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE ON AMAZON for the
Mohawk Rug Pad
Please note: both these rug pads are not cheap... these are super high quality rug pads and both are made and manufactured here in the United State of America.
Caution: Please do not buy any of these rug pads offline because both are really expensive when buying them locally that why you need to make sure to buy from amazon so you can get either for a much cheaper price.
Will these come folded in the Box?
I bought both from amazon and both were delivered folded inside the box.
What I love about both of these rug pads is that both can lay flat within seconds after taking them out of the box…
What are the things that you need to know about both these rug pads?
There is really nothing much to know, both are high quality and both are made here in the US… but both are not cheap either lol.
- I have recommended the Rug Pad USA to two of my friends and they both told me that they loved it… if both my friends loved it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
- I also have recommended the Mohawk to my mom and she told me that it was by far the best rug pad she has ever used which means, if my mom loved it than you are going to love it too.
Which one do I recommend between these two?
I love both, I have respect for both and I don’t have any single regret from spending my money on both but I personally recommend the Mohawk Non Slip rug pad simple because I love it a lot lol.
Love both and I’m really not sure which one should I buy because the person that wrote this review didn’t list or include any cons…
Based on the amazon reviews, some people were complaining that the Mohawk kind of had a horrible smell when they took it out of the box.
Based on that reason, am going to buy the RUGPADUSA...
Nice review, I’m going to buy both lol…
I need a strong rug pad that can keep my kitchen rugs from slipping such as the Mohawk and also need a rug pad that is water resistance such as the RUGPADUSA…
I tried looking for both on the local store near my house and these are ridiculously expensive offline lol, I’m buying both online from amazon so it can save a few bucks lol.
After reading the reviews, there are a lot of people who are saying that the Mohawk is not easy to trim because it is made out of felt and latex, I hope my scissors will be able to cut it.
I need a rug pad that won’t discolor or ruin my hardwood floor finish and I think getting the Mohawk is what I need simple because it was specially designed for hardwood floors.
This will be the first time using a rug pad under my area rugs, I was using a rug gripper tape but it slowly ruined my wood flooring which made me super angry.
I like the fact that both these rug pads are not coming from China, both are made here in the State and both are high quality.
I’m going to go with the Rug pad USA though, the reason for that is because it water resistant and it not heavy…
Great post, am going with the Mohawk simple because my dad has been using it for quite some time now and he recommends it as well.
After reading this article, am fully convinced that I’m making a good decision by getting the Mohawk because it is what the author of this post recommends.
I need a rug pad because the living room area rug keeps on slipping, I tried using a carpet tape for Harwood floors but it worked for a few days only.
Great review man, after reading your post I’m still lost though whether I should get the Mohawk or the RugpadUSA. I’m thinking about buying the Mohawk though. But only because it is the one that you kind of liked the most.
I really appreciate your review, I have been wondering which one between the two was the best for vinyl plank hardwood floors and I think that getting the Mohawk is best for me because it was specially designed for wooden floors.
When it comes to the price, these both cost quite the same… god bless.
I’m going to go with the rug pad usa simple because it has more features, it water proof and it makes the rug feel comfortable plus it also non slip.
I haven’t used any of these rug pads but after reading your review think that the rugpadusa is what I should get for my laminate hardwood floor.
The reason I’m going to buy the rugpadusa is because my 5 year old daughter loves to play and spill water on the dining room area rug, I need a rug pad that is water proof.
Mmmmmm, please don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean to be negative but you really didn’t explain why you recommend the Mohawk instead of the Rug Pad Usa, am still lost but I think I’m going to get the Mohawk as you recommended.
Amazon have too many rug pads to choose from but most of the rug pads have a lot of negative reviews, the only rug pads that have positive reviews are the Mohawk and Rug Pad Usa.
Between the two of these pads, I’m definitely getting the Mohawk because it has way more reviews which means a lot of people like it as well.
I really liked the fact that you have bought both of these rug pads and also have tried both on your hardwood floors, I also have hardwood floors in my house and I need a rug pad to keep my carpets from sliding.
After reading this review I’m definitely getting the Mohawk cause it what you recommend… I personally think that these rug pads are too expensive though.
My German shepherd dog always pee on my bedroom rug and the urine is slowly ruining my hardwood floor, I think I’m going to get the RUG PAD USA just because it water proof and it non slip.
After searching and searching for the best rug pad to buy, I think buying the RUG PAD USA is a great choice just because I only want something that will protect my floor from my dog urine.
When it comes to the price, the RUG PAD USA cost a little bit more but I think it worth the money since a lot of people under the amazon customer reviews are also recommending it which means it really does protect the floor from water spillages.
Great review, am going to get the RUGPADUSA, why? Because the manufacture has claimed that it doesn’t have odor, it has very low VOC’s.
The RUGPADUSA has way more features, it water proof, no odor and it soundproof… I honestly think that the RUGPADUSA is way better than the Mohawk even though I haven’t tried any.
Another thing that makes me don’t wanna buy the Mohawk is that, it is felt, felt is not soft and also not comfy…
I need a rug pad that will make my cheap area rugs feel soft and comfy that why I’m getting the RUGPADUSA because it is memory foam
I just bought both from amazon but none have arrived yet. I hope both will arrive today because of amazon prime member ship… I can’t wait.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)