No, don’t wax your vinyl floors… it a waste of time and money…
Wax does help protect the floor from scratches, but vinyl floors have an enhanced wear layer that will also protect the floor from scratches...
Wax does help make the floor last longer but you really don’t need to waste your vinyl floor simple because vinyl floors is plastic, it doesn’t wear easily.
Wax also protect the floor from spills and stains, but waxing vinyl floors is useless because all vinyl floors are water proof, you don’t need to worry about water spillages.
Wax also adds shine to the floor but there are a lot of ways to shine your vinyl flooring without waxing it.
What is the best way to shine your vinyl floors without adding wax?
If you want to shine your vinyl floors, you need to use Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer simple because it was made and designed to restore shine without sanding the floor.
4 Reasons why you should never consider waxing your vinyl floor
- once you wax your floor once, you need to re-wax it over and over if you want to keep your floors looking flawless all the time, you will constantly need to re-wax the floor more often than you think.
- the wax is not that easy to remove and removing wax build-up is not an easy job...
- Wax can protect the floor from water but it not durable, it better just to leave the vinyl floors as it is since it water proof
- Another big reason not to wax your vinyl floor is that, wax contains some really bad chemicals that could cause liver and kidney damage in the long run.
How to fill in scratches in vinyl floors without waxing it?
If your vinyl floors have scratches than you need to use the Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer because it was also designed to fill in scratches and there is no sanding required.
The reason I recommend the Rejuvenate is because I also have vinyl floors in my dining room and I’ve been using the Rejuvenate for over a year now and it does the job pretty well.
It makes my dining room vinyl floor shine and it also fill in scratches plus it was designed to increase the life span of my floors.
What are the things that I love about the Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer?
- it will get rid of the marks by filling up all the ugly scratches that are visible on the floor
- it protects and restores shine on your vinyl floor
- it makes your vinyl floors last longer
- it helps fills in scratches without sanding the floor
- it was made and designed for vinyl floor
- it brings color to the room
- it adds shine to your vinyl floor to brighten the room
- it also gives the floor a squeaky-clean appearance
- it makes the floor look waxed but it not...
- it gives you all the wax benefit without waxing your vinyl floor
- it won’t make you sick over time
- it great for people who hate strong cleaners since it doesn’t have a strong smell
- it safe on pets, this also won’t make your pets sick... it pets friendly
- it dries within 45 minutes
- it easy to use, you can simple use it with any microfiber mop
- it doesn’t have any toxic chemicals that could make you sick over time
- it won’t make your floor look too glossy
- it also won’t make your floor slippery that is why it great for elderly and pets
- it adds more traction to make it safer for you and your family, you won’t have to worry about slipping
- I highly recommend it to lazy people such as myself since It's easy to apply and doesn't require a lot of elbow work
Waxing the floor definitely adds shine or brighten the room and also gives off a squeaky-clean appearance to the laminate floor and hardwood floor but if you have vinyl floors, you don’t need to wax it just because Rejuvenate can do that within seconds.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying about the Rejuvenate.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have vinyl floors are also recommending it…
My boss is actually the one who told me about the Rejuvenate, but I honestly didn’t buy it just because my boss told me too.
After talking to my boss, I went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
I was impressed and amazed by the reviews than I immediately bought it… I’ve been using it for more about a year now and buying it was worth every penny.
There is no such thing as a perfect product but I honestly don’t have anything negative to say about the Rejuvenate just because it gets rid of the scratches and also gives off my vinyl floors a squeaky-clean appearance.
Please note: there are a lot of floor restores that you can choose from available on the market right now but the reason I only recommend Rejuvenate is because I’ve used it on my dull vinyl floors and it made my floors shine again plus it has never given me any issues.
How much does the Rejuvenate cost?
Well, it not expensive at all, it pretty much cost nothing.
The reason I’m recommending checking the current price on amazon is because I last bought it about 6 weeks back, so I’m really not sure about the current price since amazon changes their prices quite often.
Wax can work well with certain flooring types except vinyl floors
certain types of flooring such as laminate, hardwood and bamboo floor can benefit a lot from wax treatments and using wax to such floors can be highly recommended.
Vinyl floors is extremely different from laminate, hardwood or bamboo floors… Vinyl is plastic, yes it looks like hardwood to the naked eye but its pure 100% hard plastic.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)