I didn’t know that chairs could damage or ruin my laminate floor until my 3 year old daughter started pushing the chairs around the house.
My baby daughter just loves pushing chairs around the kitchen which caused a lot of problems.
The chair legs scratched my expensive laminate floor so bad that I had to replace the whole kitchen laminate planks and install new ones.
In today’s article, I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best way to protect your laminate floors from chair legs, table legs or any furniture feet.
After searching and searching for the best way to protect my expensive laminate floor from chairs, I finally found what worked for me.
Well, the only thing that you are going to need are X-Protector non slip furniture pads.
These small pads will protect your floor which will save you a lot of money over time… these will help reduce the furniture from denting or scratching your floor.
I have been using these pads for over a month now and buying them was worth every penny.
Buying these furniture pads was a very good investment for me simple because they keep the chairs from leaving marks on my expensive laminate floor.
After searching and searching, I stumbled upon an article that recommended these pads.
After reading that article, I went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
I bought these pads after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
There are a lot of ways to stop chairs from scratching your floor but I personally recommend using these furniture pads simple because they make the job a lot easier.
Will these pads come off when lifting the chair?
No, these pads have a high quality tenacious adhesive, they won’t come off from the chair legs anytime you lift or move the chair around.
You just stick them to the chair legs and you are good to go, they hold tight and they also hold for a long time.
Are these pads expensive?
Not really, these are cheap but high quality at the same time.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE ON AMAZON
You really don’t have to worry about the price though, these are cheap…
The only thing I can promise you is that, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on these pads.
Will these furniture pads fit all types of chair legs?
Yes, these come in different sizes but you can always resize them by using scissors or just a knife.
Can these pads work on heavy furniture?
Yes, I use these on a sofa, refrigerator and also use them on my wife’s piano.
These pads were made for heavy duty, they work pretty much on all kinds of furniture, I even use these on my bed frame to keep the bed from sliding.
Will these pads really prevent the chairs from scratching your laminate flooring?
- These pads have a rubber backing that will keep the chairs from denting or leaving marks on your floor
- The rubber backing was specially made and designed for laminate floor which means these pads won’t discolor your floor over time
- Each pad has an adhesive, you just stick the pad on the furniture feet
- These won’t come off when lifting the chair
- Another thing that I love about these furniture pads is that, they won’t leave residue or cause build-up
- They are super high quality but cheap at the same time
- These will also keep the chairs in place, your kids won’t be able to push the chairs around
- If you have a couch or a sofa that moves easily than you need these pads because they help keep any furniture in place
- These are non skid furniture pads which means you can use them on annoying furniture that keeps on sliding and damaging your laminate floor such as coffee tables
- If you have a chair that also slides too fast than these pads are your only solution
I would highly advice you to CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just to hear what other people are saying.
I also bought these after reading the customer reviews because a lot of people were highly recommending them.
What makes these furniture pads different from other furniture pads available on amazon?
Well, there are quite a lot of different furniture pads to choose from available on amazon right now but the reason I recommend the X-Protector is because they won’t discolor your laminate floor over time over time.
What are the things that I love about these furniture pads?
- These are non-slip
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t make the laminate dull over time
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money
- Keep the chairs in place
- Prevent the chairs from scratching the floor
- Doesn’t leave residue
- They stick to the furniture
- Prevent your kids or pets from pushing chairs across the house
- High quality but affordable
- They last for a very long time, you won’t have to replace them often
- They are felt which means they don’t wear or tear because of water on the floor
I have recommended these pads to my boss and to my neighbor, they both told me that buying these pads was a good investment to keep furniture from their denting the floor.
If these worked for me than I’m very positive that they will also work for you too.
You’ve got nothing to lose, these will definitely stop chair from denting or leaving marks on your floor.
Where to buy?
CLICK HERE TO BUY THEM ONLINE FROM AMAZON
Please note: amazon has quite a lot of furniture pads to choose from these days but please only get the X-Protector because most furniture pads are not safe on laminate flooring.
Laminate flooring is very sensitive to scratches that is why you need to protect it from chairs as soon as possible.
I really hope that this article was helpful, good luck.