My wife just got a second-hand Treadmill from eBay for an extremely cheap price…
So, she decided to convert my gaming room to a home gym lol.
Well, I was very angry at first of losing my gaming room, but a happy wife is equal to a happy husband.
I’m really happy for her, why? because I don’t want my wife getting fat.
But then, we faced a huge problem... the Treadmill kept denting the vinyl floor.
So, I ended up looking for ways to keep the Treadmill from damaging my expensive vinyl flooring.
Luckily, I found a solution that works like magic.
I bought Exercise Training Puzzle Mat with Foam Interlocking Tiles and put them underneath the Treadmill and these does the job pretty well.
So, if you are looking for the best way to prevent your Treadmill from ruin your expensive vinyl plank floors, the only thing you need is to get Interlocking Tiles.
Does a treadmill really damage the vinyl floor?
Over time, yes it does… that is why you need to be very careful especially if you have sensitive floors such as laminate, vinyl planks, bamboo or engineered hardwood floor.
A treadmill is heavy, it will surely ruin your floors over time… that is why you need to use the Interlocking Tiles as soon as possible.
Why do I recommend putting Interlocking Tiles underneath the treadmill?
- These tiles will prevent your Treadmill from ruin your floors over time
- Easy to use, you can just assemble these tiles within a few minutes, you won’t even need help, you don’t need any special skills and also won’t need any tools when assembling
- These are also water resistant, they will protect your vinyl floors from water spillages and more
- They also reduce noise, Treadmill will make your vinyl floor squeaky over time, that is why you need these tiles
- These tiles were made and designed for people looking to have a home gym
- They do not have any backing that could discolor your vinyl floors over time
- Another great thing about these tiles is that, they do not leave residue or scuff marks on the floor
- Bonus: these are also stylish, they kinda make your home gym look a lot more professional plus they match any décor of the room
- If you are planning to use your Treadmill on your bedroom, dining room or living room, then these will do the job because they look good on any room because they do kinda look stylish and luxury
- These also doesn’t cost a lot of money, anyone can afford these without breaking the bank…
- These are also very strong, they were made and specially designed for heavy duty… they will last you for a very long time
- Easy to clean, you can just wipe these with a soft cloth and you are done… so if you are looking for something that is easy to maintain than these interlock tiles are a great investment
- You can also use these for other types of workout, such as push-ups and more
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
To be honest, I was a bit skeptical about buying these tiles at first, what made me buy these was because of the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
The only thing that I can promise you about these interlocking tiles is that, you are not going to regret spending your money on them.
For me, buying these tiles was a good investment simple because they protect my vinyl floors way better than I expected.
So, make sure to read customer reviews just so you can hear what other people are saying.
Well. You are going to be very amazed by the reviews, these tiles have quite a lot of positive reviews which means these does really work when it comes to protecting the floor.
What are the things that I do not like about these interlocking tiles?
- These are kind of slippery when trying to do some exercise such as yoga, I personally think that these are great for heavy stuff such as Treadmills because they will keep it in place.
- These tiles are great but they do not come with any backing, so I do not recommend them for slippery floors unless you are going to put then underneath a heavy furniture or a heavy workout machine such as a Treadmill
- They only come in 3 different colors to choose from, they have black, Blue and grey… those are the only colors that they have
- Do not dissemble them too much because they will no longer link together if you keep on taking them apart too often…
There is no such thing as a perfect product, these tiles are also not perfect but, for me, buying these was a great investment simple because they protect the vinyl floors extremely well.
How much do these cost?
Top reasons you need to get interlocking tiles to protect your vinyl floors from your Treadmill
- Great for home gym
- Fit together very well
- Easy to clean
- Easy to assemble
- Great on hardwood floor, vinyl floor, laminate floor and bamboo floor
- Great quality but doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time
- They smell fantastic, these don’t have any chemicals smells
- Not too thick and also not too thin (these are thick enough to survive the occasional dropped weight
- They look good, your home gym will look a lot more professional with these interlocking tiles
- These are also soft enough for my wife to sit on the floor when she is exercising
- These will provide cushion but I don’t recommend sleeping on them foe too long lol
What are the cons of using these interlocking tiles?
- These will slide as they don’t have any backing to keep them steady unless you put heavy furniture on them such as a Treadmill.
Where can you get these interlocking tiles for a much cheaper price?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)