After searching and searching for a water proof rug for my hardwood floors, I finally found something that worked for me.
In this article I’m going to share what I personally believe is the best way you can make your rug water proof if you have hard wood floor…
In order to make your rug water resistance to prevent your hardwood floors from getting damaged from water spillages than you are going to need to buy a rug pad.
Which rug pad do I recommended?
I will highly advise you to get the Rug Pad USA Comfort Memory Foam simple because it is what I also use and it is amazingly awesome.
Why do I recommend this rug pad?
Because I also bought it about a week ago and it awesome, I don’t have a single regret from spending my money on it… it was worth every penny. I’m very happy with my purchase.
What I mostly love about this rug pad is that, the manufacture used a thick felt to add extra comfort underfoot to absorb impact from dropped object that can damage your wood floors such as water, coffee or juice.
Things that I love about this rug pad:
- this rug pad is water resistance
- this pad will prolong the life of your carpet and wood flooring
- It comes with a non-slip backing to prevent the rug from slipping
- the non-slip backing that comes with this rug pad will add an extra drip to keep it from sliding or moving around
- the non-skip backing that comes with this rug pad will also protect water from reaching the wooden floor and also keep the rug in one place to prevent it from marking your hardwood floor
- after using this rug pad, I noticed that it helps to absorb noise in large rooms.
- It is not too thick and also not too thick, it's thick enough to give the rug enough padding and comfort without sliding on the hardwood floors.
- This rug pad will definitely help make your hardwood last you longer
I would highly advise you to CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS from amazon and hear what other people are saying who have also used this rug pad.
You are going to be very amazed by the customer reviews since a lot of people are highly recommending it which means it really does work.
What I mostly love about this rug pad:
- It was exactly what I was looking for
- The felt is the right thickness
- It stays put, it doesn’t slide to keep the rug from moving around or sliding
- The gripper dots on this pad also doesn’t leave any marks on the hardwood
- The quality is excellent
- At first, I thought it was expensive but after buying it and using it for about a week, I’m very happy with my purchase
- It is the best pad I have ever purchased so far, it does exactly what it promised on its description
- It is very thin and keeps the rug in one place
- It was super easy to put on the hardwood floor
- It provided as much of a cushion I was hoping for
- It is strong and surprisingly comfy
Questions you may have about this rug pad:
Is there any rubber in any part of this rug pad?
Not really but the grip backing are kinds of small rubber type material, it felt no residue on my hardwood floors yet
Where is it made?
I don’t know and I don’t care lol… the quality of this rug pad is super amazing, it just awesome, I don’t have a single regret from buying it.
I have tried a lot of different ways to make my rug water resistance and most of the solutions I’ve found online didn’t work for me until I bought the Rug Pad USA Comfort Memory Foam. It was way better than I expected.
What are the things that I don’t like about this rug pad?
This may sound too good to be true but I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this rug pad as it does exactly what I needed… it prevents water from reaching my hardwood floors extremely well.
This rug pad is definitely not perfect, but I highly recommending it, just because it has never given me any issues so far…
Every rug pad comes with its pros and cons but this one is kind of perfect lol, the felt was exactly what I expected and it was thicker than I pictured, I really love this rug pad.
There are no water resistance rugs that will be worth your money that why you need to buy a rug that you love and then add a rug pad such as the Rug Pad USA .
I have told my boss to also give this rug pad a try and he told me that he loved it.
Please note: my boss is very picky and doesn’t get impressed very easily, if he loved this rug pad than I’m definitely sure that you are going to love it as well.
If I had to rate this pad, I would give it 10 out of 10… just because it super easy to trim and works perfectly to keep water from reaching my hardwood floor or keep my area rugs from slipping.
Where to buy?
You can CLICK HERE TO BUY IT From Amazon to get it for much cheaper PRICE...
Thanks for recommending this rug pad, I bought it as you recommended and it holds my rug in one place like glue, I would highly recommend it.
It expensive but I’m going to give it a try just because a lot of people under the amazon customer reviews gave it 5 stars, I hope it will also work for me as well. Great blog post.
Very good pad, I purchased it about 2 weeks ago after reading this article and I’m very pleased with the result, my rug doesn’t move anymore, this pad keeps the rug from slipping.
I wish I had money to give the person who wrote this article as it was very helpful to me, I got this rug pad from amazon about 4 days ago and it was delivered on time, great pad, it is by far the best rug pad I have ever used, it great for both tiles and hardwood.