Is it dangerous to buy a rocking chair is you have hardwood floor? The simple answer to that is “Yell yes”.
A rocking chair is great, but it will slowly but surely leave marks on hardwood flooring over time.
What is the best way to protect your hardwood floor from your rocking chair?
Well, there are a lot of ways to protect your expensive wood floor from a rocking chair, but the easiest way to do it is to use Self Adhesive Felt Rocking Chair Floor Protector for Hardwood Floor.
Why do I recommend using felt strips on your rocking chair legs?
Because the only thing that felt strips does is to prevent a rocking chair from scratching wood floors.
- It works on laminate hardwood floor
- It works on vinyl hardwood floor
- It works on engineered hardwood floor
- It works on bamboo hardwood floor
- It works on all hardwood floor types
Will these felt strips really prevent your rocking chair from leaving marks on your wood floor?
Yes… these felt strips won’t just protect your floor, but they will also help prevent your rocking chair from sliding on your floor.
- It safe to use on wood floor since it is felt
- It won’t discolor your hardwood floor
- It wont leave marks on your wood floor
- It prevents the rocking chair from sliding or slipping
- It durable
- It easy to use
- It also helps reduce noise when moving your rocking chair on hardwood floor
How much do these felt strips cost?
Well, these are extremely cheap but high quality at the same time… you are not going to have a single regret from using these on your rocking chair.
What are the things that I love about using the felt strips?
- Felt strips will protect my hardwood floor from rocking chair
- It works great on rocking chair
- It is exactly what I needed since it keeps my rocking chair from sliding around
- It is 5mm thick It doesn’t add too much height on my rocking chair
- It is simple to use and also easy to peel off after you are done using it
- It also reduces noise, rocking chairs can make a lot of strange noises on hardwood floor
- This doesn’t only minimize scratching, but it will also keep the rocking chair from sliding
What are the things that I don’t like using these felt strips?
For now, I don’t have anything that I don’t like about using these felt strips simple because they protect my floor extremely well even when moving the rocking chair.
Can you use these felt strips on other types of furniture?
Yes, it was designed for a rocking chair, but you can put them under any of your furniture legs to prevent the furniture from leaving marks or denting your hardwood floor.
You can use it on chairs, stools, tables and a lot more, some people even use these on their bed frame legs to keep the bed from sliding or leaving marks on the floor.
If you want to protect your wood floor from furniture than you need these felt strips.
I have recommended these felt strips to a lot of people who have hardwood floor and I have never received a single complain from anyone.
How long does the felt strips last when using them under a rocking chair?
Well, I have been using these for over 4 months under my rocking chair and I’m not paining on replacing them anytime soon.
These will probably last me for about six months since I don’t use my rocking chair too often.
Are these felt strips safe to use on white or light hardwood floor?
These are very safe, it doesn’t matter what type of hardwood flooring you have… these will work and will not stain your floor.
These were designed to work on both dark and light wood flooring, you do not have anything to worry about.
Why don’t you CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these on dark and light hardwood floor.
Will these felt strips hold if your toddler tries to peel them off your rocking chair?
These felt strips are very thick and the adhesive is sticky enough to survive even when my 3-year-old daughter pushes my rocking chair around the living room.
The adhesive on these felt strips is extremely strong, these were made for heavy duty furniture which means your children won’t be able to peel them off easily.
What are the things that you need to know about these felt strips?
There is really nothing to know, these are good quality and they stick well!!
You need to make sure that your rocking chair legs are clean before sticking these or else they wont stick well if your rocking chair legs have dust or sand.
Will these felt strip stop the rocking chair from sliding on hardwood floor?
These were only made to protect the wood floor from the rocking chair, but it also helps prevent the rocking chair from sliding.
If your rocking chair keeps on sliding, then you need these felt strips… these have an adhesive backing. What more can you ask for?
Where to buy?
These work like magic on my rocking chair... just exactly what I needed, that is why I don’t see myself using anything else anytime soon.
What makes these felt strips different from other felt strips available on amazon?
- These are high quality
- Simple to use
- You can cut the strips into different sizes or different shapes
- The back peel of easily when you done using it
- They stick to the surface extremely well
- You can use it on any type of furniture
- They prevent the rocking chair from scratching your floor
- They won’t discolor your floor
- They are a must have for laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and engineered hardwood floor
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time
The only thing I can tell you is that, for me, these were a lifesaver… I’m very happy with my purchase.